NINE|FIRST DAY

King Von's 'Crazy Story' blasted throughout the shop, the loud speakers playing from the ceiling as thats where K-Dot strategically placed them in order to keep the place lively. It was Wednesday, 10am sharp and as usual him and his crew were hard at work fixing up whatever cars that were brought to them. At the moment K-Dot was focused on the 2009 Impala in front of him, doing an engine flush for his regular Jimmy.

"Boss, we got a girl here saying its her first day?" Rodney, one of the mechanics said coming to the front of the car, "And might I add, she ain't looking too bad either"

K-Dot cracked a smile, "Aye, don't be looking at my sis. Send her back here"

"My bad" Rodney jokingly threw his hands up.
He returned to the front of the shop, and in only a few moments Armani came strolling to the back, popping her gum as she talked loudly on the phone. K-Dot rolled his eyes, the first he noticed being the tight one piece she wore. The spandex clung to her skin, emphasizing every curve she possessed. Without saying anything, he removed the phone from her ear and hung it up.

"What the hell?" She snapped, as K-Dot handed her back her phone.

"First off, I told you nine sharp. Its ten" he said ignoring her grizzly.

"Sorry K-Dot, I was just trying to find something to put on. I don't know what receptionist wear" she shrugged innocently.

"Well definitely not that" he told her, "This a shop full of niggas. Ya pops ain't bout to kill me cause you got that ass out for all to see"

"Boy" she laughed, flashing the same dimples her brothers had.

K-Dot smirked, unknowingly taking note of her beauty, "Come this way"

He gestured her to follow him and she did as he said. He presented to her the small office, that had just enough space for two desk that were facing each other and a mini fridge on the side. A few file cabinets lined the wall, as heaps of paperwork was scattered wherever you could find it. K-Dot tried his best to keep it organized, but he was only one man with a small staff of four - so somethings he couldn't get to. Thats where Armani came in. He was sure he had enough backed up paper work to keep her busy for weeks, maybe even months.

"Ouuu, I get my own desk" Armani cooed as she ran her fingers across it, "Do I get a name plate like yours?"

"Maybe, here put this on"

K-Dot found an extra staff shirt in his desk drawer and tossed it to her. Armani frowned her face up at the black T-Shirt with the words 'K-Dot's car repair' across it. She wanted to reject it, however K-Dot's face told her to think otherwise. She threw it over the one piece, successfully covering her body like he requested and at that point it just looked like she had a shirt and some leggings on.

"Perfect" he smiled.

Armai playfully rolled her eyes, "Whatever, so where do you want me to start first?"

K-Dot scratched the back of his head, his eyebrows raised as he scanned the messy office,

"Honestly...here. I got some empty folders...somewhere in here. Just organize everything, y'know put your touch on it. This is where you're going to be spending all your time"

Armani plopped down on the chair behind her new desk, next scanning the office as well.

"Great" she mumbled sarcastically.

"Keep your head up kiddo" K-Dot patted her on the back, "You'll do great"

He gave her an encouraging smile, right before strolling out of the office and leaving her to her work. To be honest, he knew hiring Armani was a risk, shit, anything that had to do with Armani was a risk. She was trouble, and she didn't seem like she had any plans on changing that anytime soon. However K-Dot had a soft spot for her, and while he loved to tease her like a little sister he knew she meant no harm. He just hoped she wouldn't bring any trouble to his place of business, but only time would tell about that.