Part 50

In the morning little one yawned deeply as she shuffled down the stairs. She ambled into the kitchen to find Seokjin standing at the coffee pot, watching it drip as he waited for his cup.

"Oppa," she murmured sleepily, ducking under his arm and wrapping her hands around his waist before burying her head in his broad chest. "I wanna go to the bakery, will you take us?" She said, her voice muffled by his shirt.

"Sure love," he grumbled, reaching around her to pour his coffee. He attempted to walk away but she didn't let go of him, shuffling a couple steps with her face still pressed into his chest. Jin huffed and looked down at her, but she just giggled against him and tightened her grip. He smirked and set his coffee down, then just reached down and grabbed her waist, bending his legs for a second and then quickly pulling her up to his hip, holding her up with one arm as she wrapped her legs around his waist and giggled again, moving her arms to be around his neck. He smiled and picked up his coffee, carrying her with him as he walked out of the room.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked the pair of them sleepily from the bottom of the stairs as he came down.

"What do you mean, this is how I always drink my coffee," Jin replied casually, taking a sip with one arm as he held onto the fox with his other. She was still giggling and refusing to look at them, her face in his chest. Jungkook started to chuckle too and eventually Seokjin had to put the fox down so he could throw his head back and laugh loudly with them. "Get ready to go to the bakery you two," he said, shaking his head as he left the room.

-

Seokjin dropped them off and Jungkook helped little one out of the car, quickly taking her hand in his. They held hands often anyway, but he refused to drop it today even as they entered the bakery until they reached the register. When they greeted Jimin he finally released her hand only to snake his arm around her waist, his hand resting lightly on her as he pulled her close to his side.

"Well good morning to our favorite hybrid couple," Jimin said playfully, glancing between them.

"Morning Jimin," "Morning Jimin oppa!" They answered together. Jimin furrowed his brow.

"What...not going to correct me about not being a couple today?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. Jungkook just gave her waist a little squeeze and the fox blushed.

"Don't want to lie to you," the bunny said, glancing at her. "We are a couple now."

"Shut up!" Jimin exclaimed, his eyes flying wide and his hand slapping the counter. "Finally! I've been shipping this for so long," he cried, balling his hands into fists in excitement. The fox was blushing deeper than ever and Jungkook chuckled lightly. "That's awesome guys, I mean it, you're a cute couple," he said, turning to make them a couple of hot chocolates.

"Thank you," little one murmured shyly, pressing herself slightly against Jungkook's side.

"By the way little one, you smell extra good today, is your heat coming soon?" The gray eared cat asked, setting the cups down on the counter. Little one's ears twitched as she considered.

"I'm not sure, I've never really been able to track it," she murmured in embarrassment.

Jimin shook his head. "That's normal for someone your age, especially with what you've been through. Don't you smell it Jungkook?" He asked.

Jungkook shrugged. "I think she smells good all the time," he said, the hand resting on her waist tightening briefly.

"That's fair," Jimin replied, chuckling.

The bell above the door to the bakery tinkled and they heard a pair of familiar voices.

"Whoa," Bobby said as soon as he inhaled the air of the room, his eyelids fluttering as he sniffed again. "What is that-" his eyes found little one with Jungkook's arm around her waist and his ears immediately perked forward and he started toward them.