23.0

Nassiah

  "But I wanna see daddy" king said jumping on the bed, truthfully I let Alonso go with Amor . They apparently we're having a get together after the funeral but I had to put king to bed. I was nervous about leaving him there mostly because I heard his ass crying in the bathroom this morning. He always wants to be fine but never is.

   "I don't know where Alonso is King" I responded rubbing my eyes with a small yawn. Not to mention Von definitely got arrested and trial is in two weeks. I mean Von said his plan all along was to do the time for Tas'hania so maybe he really would.

    "But Daddy eads my ook" he huffed and I looked at him, this boy think I can't read or something? Leave it to Alonso cute self to read my son a book to bed without me knowing.

  "What book?" King got off the bed and ran down the hall. Let's be real- king known Alonso for maybe five months- we've been back in Chicago for seven. King does get attached to people easily but he got attached to Alonso real quick. I mean he is hard to hate but it scares me if Me and Alonso did split— then king would be devastated. When King came back in the room he wasn't as excited when he left.

   "Daddy ead me tiss- b-but" He sniffled as the waterworks were coming. "Mommy not ack and daddy eft" he said as the tears won and his loud sobs started.

   "I'm here bug" I said placing him back on the bed and rubbing his back.

  "B-but you no eave me" he said between sobs.

   "Want me to read you this book— the  very hungry caterpillar" I read the title and he shook his head smacking it out my hand as he continue to cry.

   "Damn maybe that's why they left yo bad ass" I mumbled more to myself but king must've heard it because he cried harder.

"You gonna throw up- come on" I picked him and and we moved to the living room just Incase he did make himself throw up. Lacey was a fucking asshole for this. Her thot ass could've atleast said goodbye to her own son. I guess I should've guessed it but I wanted her to want to be here. She seemed like she was having fun when she was here and I just don't get why she would do that to king.

I rubbed kings back as he cried, to me he was being over dramatic. But then again the way he gets worked up- it might actually bother him when people leave. I pushed his hair out of his face frowning a bit at seeing him sad hurt me. "Bubba Mommy got in trouble again" I sighed softly, his eyes got sadder. "She went back in time out" I responded and there it came- all on the floor on his shirt- and the couch— kings throw up. He only cried more at him throwing up but now he was looking at me as if I had did it to him.

"I ant daddy" he screamed and I scrunched my face up. Alright king you bout to hurt my feelings- Alonso ain't even all that.

"Alonso ain't hea King" I sighed as I removed his shirt so I could pick him up without getting throw up on me. We went to the bathroom and I started his bath water and he stood there crying as he rubbed his eyes.

"Ear? Ear is he" He asked and I looked at the boy in a look of disbelief because I couldn't believe he was really crying this hard for Lacey first of all— Lacey was barely a mother but I think the fact that she was the first person he seen still got his brain thinking she's the good guy, shit she almost tricked me but I guess even in They death bed hoes are selfish. And Alonso? Ain't no way this boy should be crying over Alonso that bad; the boy don't even jack him as his son but King wanna be like daddy this daddy that— your own kid he fake as fuck.

"King please, I'll let you call him after I get you cleaned up damn" I said adding bubbles and a few of his bath toys. I placed king in the bathtub and let the water keep running for a bit longer then turned it off. 12:45am I sighed as I checked my phone from a message from Alonso seeing if he was okay- nothing.