CH 1 Coming to Earth

"Hello Steven"

Steven was frozen where he stood. He didn't know what to do. How did Yellow Diamond contact him. So many thoughts clouded his mind as he was to afraid to speak, but the voice on the other end quickly snapped him out of his thoughts and back into reality.

"Steven, we need to talk."

The boys eyes widened. Steven, she called him Steven and not Rose.

"You said my name." Steven finally let out in disbelief.

"That is your name, is it not?" 

Steven blushed with embarrassment.

"Y-yes" Just then Steven realized that Yellow said that they 'needed to talk.' "What did you need to talk to me about Yellow Diamond."

"Blue and I discovered that you aren't Rose Quartz, but a gem hybrid that has her gem."

Steven couldn't believe it, here he was talking to Yellow Diamond, one of the Diamonds of the Diamond Authority, and she said that they know that he isn't Rose Quartz. Steven was elated on the inside that the Diamonds probably won't be after him for what his mother did anymore.

"But we also discovered that you have been lied to and compared to that traitor for so long by the very gems who claim to protect you."

Now that Yellow said it out loud, Steven began to feel a little anger towards his family. Steven began to think about all the things they put him through. The more he thought about it the angrier he got at the gems, but the one thing that he remembered the most was when his dad got abducted by Blue Diamond. If Garnet had just told him about Blue Diamond being in Korea, then he and his father wouldn't have gone and his father wouldn't have been taken! But how did Yellow know about this?

"How do you about that?"

"Blue has been watching you ever since the trial and she has seen what you go through daily and wants to help you... We want to help you. Blue and I want to give you a better life and give you the one thing that you so desperately wanted."

'So desperately wanted', what could Yellow Diamond mean by that. Steven's curiosity was peaked.

"What do you mean by 'so desperately wanted'."

"A mom."

Steven's eyes widened once more as tears fell from his eyes. Mom. Yellow and Blue were offering to be his moms and give him a better life.

"Y-you mean that you and Blue Diamond want to be my moms?"

"Yes Steven, we want to give you a better life and give you the family you deserve. Blue and I have become quite fond of you in a short amount of time and we want you to be what humans call 'our son'."

Yellow was right, he wanted a mom so badly and maybe, just maybe he will find that in Blue and Yellow. But then he thought about the gems and how they would feel about this. They would never allow him to be taken by the Diamonds. Much less have them as his moms!

But then the memories of them lying to him, comparing him to Rose, them wanting him to be just like her, and all the things that they did to him flashed through his mind as well as what Connie did to him. And it was at that moment that he made up his mind.

"Alright... Mom."

Blue had tears falling from her eyes when she heard Steven call her mom and Yellow had a smile of genuine happiness spread across her face. Steven wanted them to be his moms.