78 ⸸

After their erotic night together, the two men lie awake with not even the slightest amount of tiredness in them. On the contrary; They had enough energy to stay awake all night.

"So, this is what it feels like to be different." Namjoon spoke, his arm underneath the vampire's head.

The man beside him nodded while turning over to his side to stare into Namjoon's eyes.

They were slowly becoming his original eye color again, as he had come down from his high. Fun fact: When they were having sex, Namjoon's eyes glowed a dark red in the darkness. Even as a supernatural vampire, the doctor still remained bright with a dark twist.

"You can finally see many things in my perspective." Seokjin said. Namjoon got up, giving Seokjin a short nod before exiting the room, naked.

"Where are you going?" The vampire followed behind him, putting his bathrobe on and bringing Namjoon his as well.

He had to say: for a vampire, Namjoon sure was faster than him and his skin was still the same. Perhaps the doctor hadn't changed yet. Or perhaps he changed into something other than just a vampire.

Seokjin stopped by the bathroom door to stare at Namjoon who was staring at himself in the mirror, looking at every new feature in his body.

His bones were more pointier, and thinner.

His body looked a little more built and stronger, not as frail as Seokjin's. His hair was dark brown, and his iris changed depending on his mood. His eyes had dark circles around them.

The doctor seemed depressed for a while, acting sort of bittersweet towards his own self, to a point where he wanted to hit the wall with his fist, but was stopped.

He turned around, fiercely, startling Seokjin.

"Seokjin... Leave." His voice was different, almost cruel yet sad. The vampire gently covered Namjoon's body with his bathrobe, then did as he was told and left.

When he turned around to shut the door, he noticed that Namjoon had already removed the bathrobe from his back, exposing himself again to look into the mirror.

His body was almost the same as before, but his eyes weren't and neither were his teeth. He felt odd, confused, and his situation worsened as the vampire returned to him and stood by the door.

"I'm a monster." He whispered, staining the glass with his hand.

Seokjin remained silent and kept his distance to give Namjoon a chance to react to his new self. Unfortunately, his transformation did not go as Seokjin planned.

"Obey me. Leave, now." Despite his intimidating words, words the old Namjoon would have never said to him, Seokjin didn't leave.

Seokjin knew that the sudden change wasn't easy for Namjoon. He's been through it, after all. So the man thought that he could help Namjoon, but all he gained from it was to have
the doctor completely block out his words.

"You're not a monster, Namjoon." He whispered, lowering his head.

"And how would you know? You don't own my body." Namjoon sighed.

"I may not own your body, but are you forgetting that I'm also a monster? The demon. The outcast. Call me what you will, but you and I are the same." The vampire smirked, darkly.

Namjoon relaxed. He came to his senses, learning to control his emotions. He wasn't a monster, he was just different.

"We aren't monsters." Seokjin was surprised.

"We aren't?"

"No." Namjoon held onto the vampire's hands. "We're powerful. Very powerful." This made Seokjin feel relieved, knowing that the man was accepting his reality little by little.