8~Oops, I Did It Again

The boys now back in Korea seemed suddenly more comfortable. Tensions I hadn't noticed they'd even had relaxed from their bodies as we boarded off the airplane.

Namjoon stopped by a payphone to make a few calls. When he hung up he turned around and grinned at everyone. "Got us a private shuttle head back to our place," he grinned. "We can finally catch our breath and relax there and discuss everything that's happened."

"The car ride is going to be about another two hours," Hoseok placed his hands on his hips. "Anyone need to go to the potty before we go?"

No one said anything for a few seconds.

"You want someone to accompany you to the bathroom don't you?" Taehyung sighed heavily.

"Jin hyung volunteers," Yoongi smirked, clapping a hand over the wide-shouldered man's shoulder.

"Get your nasty fingers off me and my coat," Jin growled. "In fact, I don't think you washed your hands after you went to the bathroom last on the plane!"

"Why would you even know that?" Hoseok wrinkled his nose.

"Let's just say I find it weird when someone goes to the bathroom for about seventeen seconds and then walk back out, their hands perfectly dry and no sign of washing them," Jin stated.

Yoongi looked even more disgusted than Jin and Hoseok combined. "I find it weirder that you were counting."

I watched with mild interest the short exchange. In any other case, I would've thought their love levels would lower while they bickered. But if I didn't know any better, I'd say they were rising.

I could feel more of the energy of love being transmitted off their bodies and effecting me. Humans feeling more love when fighting? That was new. Intrigued, I mentally reached out a little to better grasp the energy in investigation.

Instead a little ribbon of gold threaded itself into Yoongi's aura.

Yoongi paused for a second. Then his hand on Jin's shoulder tightened. "But you know, hyung," he tilted his head. "If you don't want to go with just Hoseok into the bathroom, I'll come with you too. And I'll make sure to wash my hands extra long this time. For you."

I covered my mouth with a hand. In my efforts to try and better understand the type of energy and the emotions linked with it I had accidentally induced some romance into Yoongi instead.

"Uh, hyung, is everything alright?" Taehyung peered warily at Yoongi.

Jungkook on the other hand immediately glared at me. His look said it all without him needing to say anything. What the heck did you do??

I returned the look with my own. I found it slightly amusing how Jungkook immediately blamed me for this. True, I was responsible, but hey, when your straight friend starts acting a little gay out of the blue, I guess one naturally blamed a Love Genie.

"Oh everything's perfect," Yoongi was now all but purring.

I ran a hand through my hair. I barely induced any love! There was only a small thread of gold in Yoongi's aura. So why the heck was he acting like he was in such deep lovey dovey state?? Silently I quickly focused on the gold swirling in Yoongi's aura.

A few seconds later the gold thread vanished... along with most of the color of Yoongi's aura.

Now a cold scowl fixed on Yoongi's face. "This is messed up," he suddenly shoved Jin forcefully away from him. "Why the hell are you keeping such close tabs on my bathroom breaks, huh? You're such a perv!"

By now the members were all but rendered speechless.

Namjoon's usual composed face was openly in surprise and Hoseok and Jimin looked almost fearful. Poor Jin's aura was swirling all over the place, signaling his utter confusion on what was happening.