Ch. 5 - Battle Training!

A/N: Sorry for the inactivity. I've been stressing out over my AP Art Exam, and didn't get much of a chance to draw something for this chapter. I've actually written all the way up to the start of the sports festival, but I'm too stubborn to update without pictures.

 I've actually written all the way up to the start of the sports festival, but I'm too stubborn to update without pictures

(Hitomi's hero costume... I actually drew this last year, which is why the style is slightly different and it's a complete drawing)

----------

Hitomi watched in horror as Bakugou decimated the building with a huge explosion.

She couldn't believe what she was seeing.

She could tell they weren't exactly on friendly terms, but this...

This was on a whole other level.

Why isn't All Might stopping this already?

Hitomi had to turn away as Bakugou slammed his gauntlet into Midoriya. It was too much for her to watch.

Her classmates were talking amongst themselves, and Hitomi turned back towards the screens to see Bakugou and Midoriya exchanging words.

Her eyes widened as they charged at each other, speechless as Midoriya swung up, the force of his punch creating a gust of wind strong enough to destroy the building even more.

On another screen, Uraraka seemed to have broken off a pillar, swinging it at the debris that flew up from Midoriya's punch.

She leaped over the gaping hole in the floor, landing on the paper-mâché bomb and securing the weapon.

...

The hero team had won, but it didn't feel that way as Hitomi watched Midoriya's body hit the ground.

----------

Hitomi was in a group of three with a girl named Jirou and a boy named Kaminari

They discussed their quirks as they were looking at the blueprints of Battle Building C, trying to come up with a plan from the variety of their quirks.

"My earphone jacks can transmit sound from wherever I plug them into, so I can find out where the villain team has hidden the bomb."

Hitomi looked up at Jirou from her blueprint and smiled at her.