-112

Ariella's pov

"Hey how did it go?" I ask as i set Malina down in her crib since she fell asleep.

Oscar didn't say anything he just walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

I quickly walked over to him worriedly and just sat in front of him. I didn't say anything other than just hold his hand.

"Ariella. I think you should stay in the room. Im gonna do something really stupid and i don't want you to see." He says getting up.

His face was all red and he was breathing so hard oh hell nah i ain't leaving him alone.

"Im staying right here." I said as i walked up to him.

"Whats wrong?" I frown as i try to calm him down.

"Ariella get away." Is all he said but i didn't listen.

Then he just walked away.

"Baby talk to me." I pouted as he shook his head and then out of nowhere he started punching the wall.

So fucking hard oh man.

I quickly ran and tried grabbing his arms.

Didn't work.

"Baby! Stop!" I say as i got in front of him.

Thats when he quickly stopped punching the wall. I was in the way.

Tears ran down his face.

Then he quickly pulled me in for a hug. His arms wrapped around me so tight as he sobbed.

I just rubbed his back.

"I love you." He muttered.

"I love you too." I say as i kissed his cheek.

Then we walked over to the couch.

He sat down on the couch first and pulled me on his lap before i could sit down.

"What happened?" I said softly as i rubbed his bald head and kissed it.

"I didn't get the job." He sighed. "They told me people would be too scared to ask me for help around the store."

"Well fuck that place then." I say drying his face. "You can always get a job somewhere else."

"They told me nobody would hire me because of my record." He sniffled. "What am i gonna do?"

"We will figure this out. Together. Like always." I smile at him.

He smiled back.

"Now lets go see if your hand is broken." I say standing up.

"Its not broken. I just fucked it up hella bad." He says as we watched it bleed.

"Did i scare you?" He questioned as we laid in bed.

"Yes. So you better not be punching walls again." I say as i felt him kiss my neck lightly.

"I won't." He says kissing me.

Then we fell asleep.

Once it was 7 in the morning i slowly took Oscar's arms off of me so i could get ready for work.

We had a few appointments today.

"Baby." Oscar whined as i put my vans on.

"I have to go." I pouted.

He just frowned as i went to give him a kiss.

"Have fun." He smiles.

"I will." I grin.

Oscar's pov

"Mama." Malina says once she notices Ariella at the shop.

"Yes baby." I smile as Ariella quickly walked up to us.

"Hi." She smiled as she kissed me.

"We brought you some food." I say as i follow her to her office in the back.

"Ooo thank you baby." She says taking the bag.

We sat down and Terry walked in. "Wheres mine?"

-spookysblock