Chapter 1

Nandini was pacing to and fro in the living room, its been an hour now since her Uncle had gone inside his study with those 2 other monsters, god knows what is going on in their evil mind now. She was tired of all this, the tortures, tensions and the mental pressure they gave her on a regular basis. She was going to turn 23 in next 5 days and she was hell scared that what god has stored for her now. Nandini has a strong feeling that something is gonna happen which will change her life, and that made her more scared.

Last time when she got such feelings, her parents left her alone in this world with these evil people to fight on her own. She again complained to her Aiyappa, which don't know in past 2 years how many times she had done. She was chewing her nails nervously when Mrs. Singhania entered in the living room with all her bitchy attitude.

"Hey you girl, What are you doing here? Go bring a cup of green tea for me and also grab some diet cookies" She ordered her as she is the queen and Nandini her personal slave, Nandini grit her teeth in anger and moved towards kitchen.

Mrs. Kamini Singhania, wife of Mr. Shrikant Singhania, who is a younger and only brother of Satya. Both Husband wife were as bad as Ventakrishnan, sometimes Nandini used to think, how can be Satya and Shrikant are siblings, as they were poles apart, but then even her father and her uncle were real sibling. His Father was an angel while his uncle is a devil.

 His Father was an angel while his uncle is a devil

Inside the study there were 3 people. His uncle, Mr. Singhania and their son Madhyam Singhania, whom Nandini hate to core, he was a big time creep, he always eye her hungrily, that she get disgusted... Thank god he lives in Mumbai, and comes once in 2-3 months. But whenever he used to visit Mangalore, his stay is in Moorthy mansion only, and he skip no chances of troubling Nandini.

There was no one to save her, not even her Bhai. Her eyes got moist remembering her brother. She push her tears inside and got busy doing her work.

After what seems to be an eternity, the door of the study got open and the 3 devils walked out with a hint of victory in their eyes and a evil smirk on their faces, Nandini entered in the living room with a tray in her hand with slow steps but her feet almost glued to her place when she saw all the people smiling at her. It was not at all a genuine smile, it was like they were mocking her, laughing on her. Her sixth sense alarmed her about the upcoming Storm and she became alert.