Author's Note.

So this is it! The last I'll write into TFPR. I've decided to finally FINALLY end this story. I've put 4 years into this book, and I think it's time for me to move on.

I have loved writing for you guys and all the support you have given me over the years. Not only have you encouraged me to continue writing, but you've pushed me into pursuing a career in the writing realm, and for that I cannot thank you all enough! You've helped me find a piece of me that I hope to never lose. You're the best readers in the world, and I love you all so much!

As for Theo and Amaya, this is the last chapter of their story for now. I can't promise anything for the future, but I can assure you I am done with their story for the time being. I hope you all loved reading their journey as much as I loved creating it. It's been a roller coaster of emotions and stress, but it was all well worth it. I'm so thankful I was able to share my first story with you all and to have you all support it.

I will remain on Wattpad! I have a new story going up as soon as this story is labeled 'complete.' I will put its description down below!

Addictive Love - Camilla & Graham's Story | Currently Taken Down |

Who would've known love could be so addicting?

The year of 1989, Camilla Kingston was having the time of her life. Being your typical rich girl, her life was the cliche you'd expect. Her days were filled with parties, shopping sprees, and driving around in her brand new, red BMW 325i convertible.

She thought she was about to have the summer of her life before running off to Stanford for college, but that dream is dashed when her parents drop some major news on her: she's engaged to someone she's never met. A wealthy heir from New York.

Upon hearing the abrupt news, Camilla's life gets turned upside down even more as she falls in love with the last person she expected. Someone low below her social standing, and unfortunately for her, it's not her betrothed.

This is a spin-off prequel of "The Football Player's Roommate," more specifically, of Theo's parents' love story. You can read that story first to catch a glimpse into Camilla's life, but you don't have to! This story will make sense on its own.

You don't have to read this story, but I would love to have you all as readers another time! I'm so excited to publish it and be able to share it with you all! I currently only have this story ready to be published, but I have others in the works!

Again, I thank you all for your support to me. I wouldn't be here without you all! Thank you for 13M reads and thousands of votes, but most importantly thank you for all the meaningful comments and messages. They were what pushed me forward and kept me writing. Thank you for everything! You guys mean the world to me more than you'll ever know!

So Much Love,
Kealy