Taehyung

"Sir, we've made the arrangements you've asked for. Everything is ready to go."
     I sit back in my chair, a satisfied smile working its way on my mouth. "And the meeting time and place?"
     "Tomorrow evening at midnight. Namjoon has already met with him and set up shipments."
     "Very good. Is that all?"
     The man shifts uncomfortably on his feet. I raise a brow, waiting. He sighs. "Um...y-your mate...he..."
     I stop smiling. "What about him?"
    His face pales. "He...killed another staff member and tried to seduce one of the guards again."
     I pinch the bridge of my nose, sighing. "Alright. You are dismissed."
    He practically runs out of the room.
    I take my time finishing up work before walking down the hall. Jinhyun already asleep in his own room when I pass. The maids usually care for him.
     I pause before unlocking the bedroom door, already knowing what to expect when I go inside. The room is a disaster. The sheets and pillows shredded. Lamps broken, chairs dismantled. My elusive mate nowhere to be seen, however. Typical.
It's fine. I know exactly where he is, anyhow. It's not like this is the first time this has happened. Unfortunately, he does this way too often.
     When the meds I give him stop working or he stops taking them correctly, he snaps, letting his hormones and natural instincts take over. Walking into the bathroom, I pull the shower door open to reveal the shivering and wet blood covered hybrid. His arms wrapped securely around his knees.
I kneel down to his level and grasp his chin tightly, forcing him to look at me. "Tsk, kitten...what have you done now?"
Whimpering, he crawls into my arms and whines. I lift him up, carrying him to the warmer room. Placing him on the soiled sheets, I strip his dirty wet shirt off leaving him naked and cold.
Rummaging through the closet, I pull out one of my own shirts and hand it to him. He sniffs the fabric, lying down on the bed and whining. Rolling around and snuggling the shirt tightly. I run my hand down his back and ass to his tail—gripping and massaging it. He moans.
His heat.
"You've been very bad for me, love." I coo, stroking his tail up and down, eyeing his plump ass as he spreads his legs for me on the bed. "I thought we agreed to repress it."
The same bed covered in blood. The same bed covered in cum from one of my guards. The same fucking bed I'm planning to ruin him on.
He shudders. "Y-you ignored me. I don't w-want to take them. I wanted you...I needed relief." He defends brokenly. Still a bit of arrogant pride. It makes me smile. Cruelly.
"You know I'm busy, kitten. You should learn to control yourself. Do you think I enjoy knowing you're being a slut with all my men while I'm working to take care of you and our son? Do you think I like being made a fool of over and over again, huh?" I grip his tail and pull hard, painfully jerking him back up onto his knees.
I watch with narrowed eyes as slick fluid drips from his puffy hole down the back of his thighs. "Slut." I release his tail and step back. "You don't deserve relief. I think I should let you suffer the consequences of your actions for once, hm."
He turns around, a desperate gleam in his eye as he grabs my shirt, ripping it open. I stand unaffected as he begins licking and sucking on my chest, his nails scratching at my skin.
"Fuck me." He rasps, dragging his tongue up from my nipple to my throat. I grab a fistful of hair and force him still.
"No."
He growls, his tail wrapping around my throat as he pulls me to the bed on top of him. I roll off, determined not to give in.
His need and greed is too great, however, as he straddles my hips and slams his palms down on my chest, holding me under him. His juicy ass sliding up and down on my body, leaving his slick sticky fluids all over me.
I hiss. "Control it, kitten."
His eyes glow above me as he reaches back to stroke my cock, rubbing his bare cheeks against it. "Take me." He demands arrogantly, perching up on his knees and—without help or word from me—impales himself on my hard cock.
I grit my teeth, refusing to let out a moan as he fucks himself on me. "Filthy whore." I spit, grabbing his ass and kneading the flesh roughly, spreading him open wider and bucking my hips deeper and higher, forcing myself more snuggly inside his tight heat.
He cries out, collapsing down on me and shuddering out a release. "Ahhh! Tae!!!! God, yyyeeesss...." he bounces up and down, clawing at my chest and throat in his chase for relief.
Growling, I grab his hair and jerk his head to the side, biting down hard—purposely making it hurt as I feed from him. He moans, spasming around me again as pleasure rolls through him, his toes curling and tail relaxing around my throat.
I flip our positions, anger and jealousy filling me as I imagine my guard being inside him. Of my mate screaming his name. Oh fuck no. I'll just have to remind him his place is under me—again.
     I slap him across the face as I begin pounding into him in earnest, earning gasps and sobs from him as he claws the sheets. "How many times do I have to remind you that your body is mine, hm? How many times do I have to ruin this sloppy little pussy of yours before you stop throwing it at everyone else?!" I wrap my hand around his throat and squeeze, my possessiveness breaking free from my usual tight restraint.
     He gags, struggling for air as his cock explodes once more, his fluids soaking the sheets under him as he cums from my rough handling.
     I smirk, squeezing harder, slamming my hips brutally against his ass. "Answer me, whore!"
     He moans, shuddering and going limp underneath me. "Nuughnnn...Tae..." he chokes out, gasping.
     I release his throat, enjoying the hand print now embedded in his skin. I grab his thighs and force them wide around me, splitting him open until he cries out in pain and buck my hips ruthlessly, only stopping after I fill his hole with cum.
     He whimpers, entire body shaking and sweating. He purrs as I slowly pull out, watching my dum drizzle out onto the bed. I slap my fingers over his sensitive hole feeling it hot and throbbing. Filthy.
     He jerks, oversensitivity. "A-Ahhh..."
     I gather cum on my fingers and bring them to his lips. He laps at them like the slutty kitten he is. I watch with hooded eyes. "My Patience is running out, Jin. If I ever catch you giving what belongs to me to another...there will be consequences. No more petty antics."
     His eyes open and he looks at me, calm. "I'm s-sorry...I c-can't help it."
    Sighing, I lean down and kiss his lips—something I refuse to give him enough. Affection. Perhaps I have been neglecting him but that's no excuse for his behavior.
     "I love you, kitten."
    He burrows into my arms, breathing deeply. "I love you, too, Tae."