part 9- Please, Don't Cry...

⚠just a little, it's kinda gonna be like that from now and on⚠

Still Jungkook's POV

I have to find Taehyung. I feel kind of needy right now. I need him.

We sat at the table, and I see that the others are a little shook from what happened earlier.
Suddenly, Taehyung comes running into the dining room. It seems like he is... Sweating? What in the world?..

I signal him to sit next to me and he comes and does that. Everybody thank Jin for making the food but I couldn't help but still being aroused. I need... I need...

I turn my head and see...

Taehyung. Sweaty Taehyung. Oh, what a sight. Not that I haven't seen it before.

I bit my lower lip and took some food into my mouth while slipping my hand into his pants. He already had a boner?! Well, it makes my job even easier.

He chokes on his drink and his voice is trembling when he says he's okay. Exactly how I want it to be. He doesn't stop me though. That's a sign to keep going.

But I slow down my pace and he grunts and thrusts his hips a little to get a little more friction.

I chuckle and take my hand out of his pants when I saw he was going to moan out loud, "Y/N, where is the restroom?"

(So show me!!)"I'll show you." (I'm so sorry I couldn't help it) Taehyung shot up from his seat and walked in kind of a hurry out of the room.

I was about to get up as well when I was pulled back down to my seat by my collar.

"Don't make too much noise." Namjoon said in Korean and gritted his teeth. Hoseok and Jimin giggled quietly from the other side of the table.

"Sure, hyung." I say and smirk to him. He lets me go and I get up as I hear Taehyung calling me from the other room.

"Jungkook! Are you coming or not?"

Hmm. So needy. I will fulfill his needs in no time...

"Remember what I said, Jungkook, or I swear to god-"

"I know, hyung, I knowwww!"

Gosh Namjoon is such an annoying dad.

Taehyung gets into the dining room and grabs my hand, pulling me out of the room.

"Are we in some sort of a rush?" I whisper to his ear while we were walking down the hallway.

"Jungkook-ah!" He whined and pulled me into the bathroom.

He locked the door and then wrapped his arms around my neck. I grabbed his waist and slammed him on the wall.

I started to kiss his neck and he moaned softly when I took off his shirt to kiss his tummy. I started sucking and biting on his belly, soothing down the purple marks and bite marks with licks and soft kisses.

"Jungkook-ah! Please..." Taehyung begged, and moaned a little louder, "S-stop teasing me..."

I smirk and stand back up to kiss his lips.
Mmm... So soft...

But... Why does it feel so wrong?

I mean, he is who I want. Who I like. Who I love. Who I could start a life with. Maybe a family, one day.
But...

I can't get Y/N out of my head. It feels like she's a missing piece and without her, its hard for me to kiss Taehyung like I used to do before we met her.

"Jungkook... Wait... I-... I can't-... I have to tell you something.", I looked up to see my Taehyung, looking really guilty and nervous. Tears started to form in his eyes while quiet sobs escaped his thoat.

"Oh, Taehyung, baby," I whispered and cupped his face, brushed away with my thumb the tears that rolled on his beautiful cheeks, "What's wrong? Are you hurt? What happened?"

"I-I.. I don- I don't kn- know." his sobs became louder and his breath had gotten uneven as he was struggling to breath in and out. I pulled him into a strong, soothing hug, played with his hair at the back of his head and calmed him down. Playing with Taehyung's hair calms him down, no matter what the situation is.

His breathing became steady once again and I felt his tears dropping on my neck.

"Taehyung, sit with me." I helped him to sit down against the wall and I sat next to him, holding his hands while drawing circles with my thumbs on them slowly.

"I ca- can't stop thin-nking about Y-Y/N when we k-kiss." He stuttered, trying to keep his cry inside. His voice was cracking and shaking and it was obvious that he was scared.

But from what?

From the truth itself that he just said outloud? Or...

From my reaction?...

From...

From me?