This took me so long im sorry-

// I just realized something, y'all know how everyone is p much attracted to someone with a strong immune system.
Izuku has the strongest immune system like 0 sickness bec his quirk wont allow him to get sick for him to be able to eat anything and everything if needed

Despite Izuku's instincts telling him to skate, he is not very good at skating.

"I-Iida-kun! Help!" He whines as he stumbles through the ice, trembling, Iida who was skating gracefully, quickly skated back to him and helped steady him up.

"Why would you want to go skating if you didn't know how to skate?"

"It seemed fun in the moment before I remembered that I can't actually skate!" Izuku whines.

"What happened to your instincts?"

"W-Well you know- sometimes it's whack sometimes it's not, most of the time not but this is clearly not a moment of that." Izuku sighs in relief as he finally steadied himself up, "Thank you."

"...Do you need help?" Izuku pouts.

"You didn't have to phrase it like that- but yes please!" Izuku chirps, holding unto Iida's both hands, they went slow, just to make sure Izuku won't send them both toppling over // it was not fool proof, they ended up on the ground atleast 6 times, usually ended up chuckling to each other about it even though Izuku was a bit embarrassed about it // when they got out of the skating rink, they were both smiling messes.

Even if Izuku didn't really still learn how to properly skate, Iida offered to help him more if they ever decided to go skating again- and Izuku would like that, very very much. Skating with Iida was fun, he got to hold his hand a lot and hug unto him, he's big and warm like a teddy bear! It made his tummy go weird in a good way and made him have a big big unstoppable smile on his face, he smiled so much his face hurt!

Iida was the same, looking a bit flustered although he seemed happy, at the end when they got out of the skating rink, they stared into each other, just red on their face, holding hands, their stomachs fluttering with butterflies before Iida looks away with a nervous laugh, his face turning redder.

"Skating with you is really fun, Iida. We should do this a lot more!"

"...Tenya."

"Huh?" Izuku's eyes widened.

"You can call me Tenya, if you like." Izuku blinks owlishly before he lets out the brightest smile he can muster to his friend, he squeezes his hand.

"Only if you call me Izuku."

"Consider it a deal then, Izuku." Iida says, returning the smile.

___________________

Izuku has been experimenting with the things he eats now, he knows that garbage won't give him any abilities unless he eats the same type of garbage like only metals and stuff like that and he doesn't want to be picky with the stuff he eats with the garbage man who looks at him in wonder everytime he eats blocks of compressed trash like it's nothing, Yeah, not gonna do that.

So Izuku settled for rocks, he gathers a bunch of them, like probably a small hill of them and inhaled it all at once. A few moments later after swallowing, he turned a little gray.

"Izuku? What are you-"

"Ei-chan! I have a favor, can you hit me as hard as you can right now?"

"Huh? U-uh are you sure?"

"Yeah, as hard as you can! I can take it!"

"Okay! Here goes nothing!" Kirishima punches him with all his might, and then Izuku a few moments before the punch hits him, turns his whole self into stone, like a stone statue except impenetrable, Kirishima yelps in pain and immediately retracts his hand as soon as his fists connect.