Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Jiyasha reached the park hotel in the evening of the next day. She was hopeful that she would definitely find some hint to rescue herself or at least prevent Monty from contesting the elections.

She waited for an hour and at last she saw Samira approaching the waiting room. Jiyasha was disguised like a boy wearing shirt, jacket and jeans, a cap and little beards. Samira could not recognize her at all. Thinking her to be a young and handsome boy, Samira sat beside her on the sofa and smiled. Jiyasha pretended to smile back and stared at her newspaper again.

Suddenly Samira spoke, "What are you reading? Is there any important news?"

Jiyasha turned towards her and gritted her teeth. She hated talking to Samira but she had no choice.

Jiyasha cleared her throat and tried to deepen her voice like a boy. Then she replied, "Yes I was just going through a recent news of how girls similar to your age fool young boys to trap them."

"What do you mean by my age? Don't point at me, I'm an innocent and honest girl who likes to help others," Samira blurted.

"I'm sorry if you heard that and thought it differently. I didn't mean to point at you. I was just telling you the news." Jiyasha apologized quickly. Back in her mind, she was happy to have teased her.

"Whom are you waiting for? Have you booked a room in the hotel or have you come here for dinner?" Samira asked again. Jiyasha's eyes never failed to miss anybody's expressions. The way Samira was speaking to Jiyasha, she perfectly knew that Samira was trying to drool over the young boy.

"I've a room in the luxury class booked for myself. My driver is parking my Bugatti so I'm waiting for him. He has all the details." Jiyasha slyly boasted and Samira's eyes widened.

"You own a Bugatti?"

"Not only Bugatti, I've 10 different brands of cars and I own 3 luxury hotels only in India," Jiyasha continued fooling Samira.

Samira's eyes widened and she felt eager to ask more. "Only in India? Do you have things in abroad too? From where do you get so much money?"

"I am the owner of overseas business across 8 different countries in the world and India is among one of them. Though I'm an Indian but I'm more passionate with the foreign business." Jiyasha surprisingly came up with a sudden plan in her head and started creating her own story.

"I'm interested in foreign business and I'm pursuing my bachelors in business administration too. What's your name? Will you please include me in your business? It is just a request." Samira was clever to persuade people.

"Do you know what I earn in billions and I just can't include anybody in my business. You need to prove that you're capable enough. By the way my name is Ji...Jimmy Oberoi."

"Jimmy and Oberoi?"

"My mother was a foreigner. She passed away years ago and dad is turning old too. He has given all the responsibilities to me now."

"You've earned a huge fame in such a young age Mr. Jimmy," Samira pushed herself closer to Jiyasha lustfully. She was planning to woo the rich young guy.

At this, Jiyasha stood up and remarked strictly, "I need to leave, my driver must have arranged everything. You give me your number, I will contact you as and when required."

Samira gave her number and Jiyasha noted it down. Then she spoke again, "What is your name?"

"Samira Jaiswal."

"So Samira, I took note of you and I'll make sure if I can do something. But before I really do anything in your favour, remember to not to mention about me in front of anyone. Otherwise it's over on my part, I wouldn't look back at you again." Jiyasha ordered.