take me with you

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

  It has been 2 years since this relationship started.I love her.She is my everything.I thought as i watched her fast asleep beside me.She looked beautiful even when she was asleep I thought as i reached out for her hand resting in front of her face.Who knew that this would be the last time I would be doing this.

  "LISA !" I cried as I saw her resting on the hospital bed.A week has passed since Lisa got involved in a car accident. Suddenly I felt small hands touching my shoulders and rubbing it slightly. I looked up to see an angel looking down at me. Before I realised,Lisa was gone. I looked down to see Lisa resting on the hospital bed, her hand wrapping mine with a single tear falling from her eyes.  I let go of it and stood up attempting to hug Lisa's soul but I couldn't. I looked at her and burst into tears ."WHY LISA!WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!" I said while looking at her missing her already. All she did was placed her soft hands on my face.The feeling I missed so much.She rubbed the tears off my face and smiled.

  All she said was"I will be waiting for you even if it takes a million years. Please stay safe and healthy.I love you."

A/N's note: 

hey peeps:)I didn't expect my previous story to get 30 plus viewers tbh I expected lesser. HAHHAHA I am so sorry for such a short chapter I can't brainstorm any ideas. But anyways see you guys in the next chapter :)byee