Prologue

In the year 2153, vampires and humankind are at war. The only weapon humans have left are werewolves, half-human half-beast. And vampires are determined to eliminate the only threat that is in the way of world domination. First, by taking out the largest and most powerful pack of werewolves - Black Crescent.

Nathaniel Devin is King of the vampires and the most powerful vampire in all of history. Ruthless, cold blooded and more than capable of indiscriminate cruelty to get what he wants. Bestowed with unimaginably handsome features and god-like physique, he knows he could get any woman he desires. Yet he is incapable of love, or so he believes. 

Arabella Snow is daughter of the Alpha of Black Crescent Pack, the largest and most powerful pack of werewolves. Aside from being daughter of the Alpha, she is known throughout the entire werewolf committee for her vast beauty. The only thing that matched her beauty was her abundant grace and kindness. Arabelle is determined to follow in her father's footsteps in the fight for humanity, and despises the greed filled vampires more than anything in the world.

What happens when Arabella finds out that her mate is none other than her arch enemy, Nathaniel Devin? Will thie violent, forbidden love have a good end?