Chapter 7

THEA

"Thea.." I heard someone called my name. "Thea, wake up."

I groaned. "Go away."

Whoever that person was can go away and let me have my precious sleep.

The person chuckled. "You need to wake up, darling. We have so many things to do today."

My subconscious instantly recognized who it was. I opened an eye and saw Arthur standing by the bed, holding a tray of foods. The view was so beautiful, it hurt.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" I asked, sitting on the bed.

"First attempt of my grovel journey starts now," he put a tray of foods on the bed. "Hope this is a good start."

I chuckled, I wasn't sure if he really meant it but otherwise I enjoyed this service. "Why, thank you. This is such a nice way to start the day."

I picked a piece of bagel and spread some cream cheese onto it and some ham. Arthur took a ripe banana instead.

"So what are our plans for today?"

He put his coffee aside. "We're going to Imerovigli, I rented a motorbike for us."

"You can ride a motorbike?"

"Of course. You think just because Felix always drives me everywhere, I can't ride a motorbike or drive a car?"

I chuckled. "Fair point. What time are we leaving?"

"Whenever you are ready."

"Okay, I'll get ready once I'm done eating."

We continued eating until Arthur announced he was going to use the bathroom first. I rested my back on the headboard as I was already full from eating. I took my phone on the bedside table to receive a few texts from my friends saying happy birthday to me.

Happy birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME??

Oh my God it was my birthday today, I just turned 23!

I replied to each of them thanking them for the wishes. I wondered if Arthur knew it was my birthday today, probably not. We never really spoke about ourselves, I didn't even know when his birthday was.

"It's your turn." He walked out of the bathroom after a while, a towel wrapped around his waist. Nothing covered his bare chest.

I blushed as I saw his perfectly ripped chest and those abs, wondering how it feels to touch them. He had an amazing body, he must had been going to the gym often.

He must have caught me looking at him, because he smirked as he grabbed a shirt. "Take pictures, it will last long."

I quickly looked away. "I was not looking at you! I-I was looking at the closet behind you. It's.. it has an amazing design! Well.. I'd better use the bathroom."

It was a lame excuse, really, I was embarrassed at how suck I was at evasive.

I sprinted to the bathroom but not before hearing him chuckled behind me.

Great. I just embarrassed myself in front of my husband.

*

"Arthur, are you sure it's safe?" I asked once we were ready to go.

The white motorbike was already parked in front of the hotel lobby when we got outside.

Arthur handed me my helmet. "Positive."

I took the helmet and put it on. "I've never ride a scooter in my life."

"You don't? It's pretty fun." he put his helmet on and hopped onto the motorbike. I didn't move a bit, and he realized it after a while. "What's wrong?"