𝑯𝒆𝒓

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3

"Yang Xiao Long!"

Yang gulped as soon as her name was called, a general. Well in fact.... General Ironwood who was part of the Schnee army stepped up "That's no way to treat a guest now is it?" He asked and looked at the blonde who opened her mouth but his hand was held up to tell her to stop. "It will be best if you continue your duty for now" He added with a calm tone.

Yang sighs "Yes sir..." She stated then walked away thinking it wasn't fair Junior didn't get in trouble, she shook her head and started her shift with the party. Seeing her sister Ruby occupied as well with Weiss Schnee and her father helping the guests sit, so the party begins.

-------------------------

After a long night if serving people for the party Yang went outside to the garden, she wasn't in her suit. At this time everyone was asleep but not her, she would train like fighting or some sort. The blonde threw some punches and backflipping while she landed she kicking at the air, she never intended to have any other hobbies then to train her fighting skills.

Unaware a pair of amber eyes watched from afar and had a smile to her face, ears twitching and watching Yang who was still throwing punches until she saw... Her, the one ebony haired girl she bumped into earlier in the day, "I gotta say, you work hard do you?" The faunus asked with slight amusement. "I-" Yang stood up, straightening and bowed slightly "I was only trying to improve on.... My butler skills" Yang stated, obviously lying

The faunus slightly grinned "I see... No need to bow ya know. Anyway, the name’s Blake, Blake Belladonna" She held her hand out to which Yang nodded and was slightly surprised ×A Belladonna? How come I've never met her before until now?× Yang asked herself before she shook her hand to Blake back "Yang Xiao Long. Nice to meet you" She replied with her slight grin, "So Blake... What are you doing up at this time?" Yang asked curiously and stretched.

Blake shrugged and smirked slightly chuckled "I like to walk out when it's night out, very nice scenery and things you don't get to see" She replied calmly, she seemed to stand in her slightly formal stance. "Well that's nice, I'm sure you get to do more things since you're a Belladonna right?" Yang asked, then realizing she was asking probably too many questions "Sorry I'm just really curious" The blonde added nervously. "No it's alright. I get a lot of questions when I'm around guests, speaking of which, weren't you the one that punched a guy on the cheek?" Blake tilted her head, her black cat ear twitching slightly.

Yang was punching the tree and huffed until she heard the question being asked and flinched, she stood up face palmed slightly "I- I uh yeah, I did. I mean it was self defense and I don't know why Ironwood didn't give him a warning when he was the one messing with me" She replied and seemed annoyed about it.

“I see... Well maybe I can tell my dad about this?” Blake stated, eyes narrowing. With Yang opening her mouth and was about to speak before hearing Blake's name called by a males voice.

“Hey Blake!” He had red hair and bull like horns and went by the name of, Adam..

--------------------------

Sorry for posting so late, I had tests and stuff so I got really busy, school ya know. Hope you enjoyed this, as you can tell it's about to get spicy