Safe Me From This Pain (World)

Peter Parker walked out of the school doors, his eyes searching for the familiar black car that always picked him up. He spotted the car with the same tinted windows and the same number plate as it always had and after saying goodbye to his friends, he walked towards the car. 

"Hey, Happy!" the young hero greeted him. Mister Stark had insisted on picking up Peter every time that he would come to the tower which was where he was going now. 

The man grunted back, which was a little weird. After a month of driving the kid, he had started to warm up to him, and that had been a year ago. Normally, he would greet him too, but maybe he was in a bad mood?

Peter was staring out of the window, but after a few minutes, he noticed that they were driving the wrong way. 

"Hey, Happy? Aren't we supposed to go right?"

The man behind the wheel didn't answer and Peter started to become anxious. His Spider-senses were screaming.

"Happy, stop the car!"

But he didn't stop, and that's when Peter knew that the man sitting in front of him, wasn't Happy. Because no matter where they were, Happy would always stop the car in case of a panic attack. 

"Who are you?" Peter asked. "Let me out!" 

The car started to speed up, and there was some kind of gas coming from the air conditioning next to him. 

"No! Let me out!" he tried to hold his breath, but he needed to breathe! He tried to break the car window but was too late. Peter started to get drowsy and he couldn't move his arm anymore. 

"Let... Let me out..." everything became black. 

----------

When Peter woke up, he was tied onto a chair, with masked man standing around him. 

"How nice of you to come, Peter Parker." One of the men, he couldn't see which one, called his name and Peter groaned in pain. His head was throbbing. "Or should I say, Spider-man?"

"Who... Who are you?" he managed to say. "What do you want from me?" 

"We, only want one thing from you." A man walked towards him from the corner he was standing in. He was the only one without a mask. He had dark hair and almost black eyes that caused a shudder to slide up Peter's spine. He had a scar sliding across his cheek. 

"We want Tony Stark."

------------

"Tony, is Peter already at the tower?" Happy called his boss. He was still standing in front of the school doors, waiting for the boy to come out. 

"No, why? Isn't he with you?" 

"No, he didn't come out and he isn't answering his phone. I thought maybe he walked or forget he would go to the tower, but his aunt said he isn't home either."

"Did you call his friends?" Tony stepped into his lab, searching for his laptop to track Peter's suit.

"No, not yet. I thought I'd tell you first," Happy said. "I'll call them now."

"I can't track his suit." Panic started to enter Tony's voice. "Okay, I'll inform the others, you try to contact his friends." 

Karen wasn't online either. Happy called him back and informed him that his friends didn't know where he was either. Apparently, Peter had stepped into a car identical to Happy's. It was then that Tony was really starting to panic. He ran upstairs and called everyone together.