Picture Perfect Again.

"Now, try to keep your blade level with eyes when performing this little trick..." Link announced to his class as he raised his Royal Claymore up and started to stalk in a circle, his students doing the same.

The two youngest members of the group, at the age of four, was Rivuk and Mibosa. Both had their own broadswords and executed the move perfectly. When Link had first introduced them to his master class in the Royal Guard, all the other trainies laughed. They thought it hilarious that the King thought his four year old children could even handle a sword, let alone best someone in the master class.

Obviously they hadn't expected the twins to even pick up their broadswords. So it was even more of a surprise when they both managed to take out their training partners with ease. Most of the trainies had been fighting with swords for years and the two children bested them.

Link was so proud. Zelda, obviously, pretended she didn't like the fact they were good at combat but ultimately she couldn't deny that they were skilled, just like their father.

Many had objected to the idea of a woman practicing the arts of combat. To that, Zelda was quick in nocking an arrow on her bow and aiming it at any man who thought that.

Proxi and Nazi buzzed around the twins as they watched father teach. When they were born, Link had realised why the Deku Tree had given him both the fairies. They belonged to the twins.

When Link dismissed his class, the twins ran into his arms. When he let go, they ran out of the training grounds and headed towards the gates. They were practically bouncing off the walls in excitement as they waited for the Champions to arrive.

Zelda had invited all the Champions back to Hyrule Castle so as to commemorate their efforts. Link had only recently hung up the picture of themselves and the old Champions. They had both laughed at how ridiculous they looked. That gave Zelda the idea to do the same with the current Champions.

***

Kayga, Riju and their little three year old girl, Zantti arrived just after midday. The little Gerudo wore a cute pink top and skirt and her skin was of a rich chocolate. Her hair was of the purest red and was styled in a way that reminded Zelda and Link of Urbosa.

"Uncle Sidon!" The twin cried as the huge Zora Prince came round the corner.

The two jumped into his arms and he, being incredibly strong and large, picked them up with ease. Paya came round the corner just after him and smiled at the sight.

"Paya!" Zelda pulled the Sheikah woman into a hug.

Kayga carried Zantti on his shoulders over to Link who couldn't help but chuckle at the positively disgusted face she made. She looked like she was above such things.

Kayga gave Link the look that said, I-have-to-deal-with-this.

Teba arrived at the Rito barracks not long after the others and Yunobo was shortly after. With everyone together, they made their way into the gardens.

***

One of the servants held up the Sheikah Slate while the Champions bunched together. Yunobo stood at the back because of his great size.

"Try and keep the Prince and Princess still..." The servant asked as the twins waved their hands around in excitement.

Zelda and Link chuckled before they tried to soothe their children.

Kayga looked up at the small girl that was on his shoulder. She had her arms crossed and refused to even look at the camera. He rolled his eyes and smiled at the Sheikah Slate.

"Okay! Stay just like that!" The servant smiled before they took the picture.

So I drew the picture myself and it took ages but it won't upload to this chapter! I have been trying to upload it for the past few days! I will try and send it next chapter.