Ch. 19

Y/n's POV:

I woke to the sound of Ariana's alarm going off. It didn't stop after a minute or two, so I finally decided to kick myself and get up and turn it off. When I checked the time, it read 6:00am. Damn this is a first in a long time that I've gotten myself outta bed. I decide to take a quick shower, then gather the rest of my things before waking Ariana.

When I get back to the bed, she's still sound asleep, looking adorable. I take my phone out of my back pocket and take a picture of her. However, I didn't realize I had the flash or sound on and the little singer springs up seconds later.

"Did you just take a picture of me sleeping?" She asks.

"Yeah, you looked so cute, I had too"

"Delete it!" She says.

"Why?"

"Because I just woke up and I know I look terrible!" She says.

"Ariana you look perfect" I say trying to calm her down.

"No I look like shit. Now delete it" She says again.

I don't know why she's thinking this way about herself. Yeah make up and stuff makes her look even more irresistible, but her natural beauty is stunning enough on its own.

"Babe why are you so worried about it? You're pretty with and without makeup. Plus I'm not gonna post it anywhere, I just want it for myself so I have a picture of you."

"They why can't we just take one after I'm done getting ready?" I look into her eyes and see insecurity.

"Babe do you not like your body?"

I must have hit a nerve because she flinches at my question.

"Baby, please don't think badly of yourself. You're gorgeous, talented, kind, and you have no reason to think otherwise." I tell her.

"You don't mean that..." She says looking down at the bed.

"Yes I do. I mean every word and more, now if you really want me too, then I will delete the photo." I tell her, now sitting next to her on the bed.

She looks from me to my phone, then back to me again.

"Y-You can keep it" She says.

"Thank you baby" I kiss her forehead and she leans onto my shoulder.

I enjoy the feeling of her touch for a moment, until she breaks the silence.

"However, this means I get to take one of you at some point too, just know that" she says looking up at me with a devilish grin.

Oh lord.

"I can't wait" I joke.

After a short make out session, Ariana gets out of bed and gets ready for the day. We head over to my apartment, so I can change my clothes. Laura is shocked when she sees me walk into the apartment at 7:15am, looking actually kinda alive. After, having my normal morning chat with her and getting changed, I go back outside and head to work with Ariana. When we arrive at work, we give each other a quick kiss before going our separate ways.

Ariana's POV:

I'm getting final touch ups to my hair and make up before rehearsals. I tried telling my dance manager that I don't need them, but she insists, saying you can never be too sure. I roll my eyes and play on my phone, while they work on me. Halfway through a game, I get a call from Frankie.

Frankie: Hey girl! How've you been?

Ariana: Good you?

Frankie: Same old, same old. I was wondering when you were gonna introduce me to this so called girlfriend I heard our mother talk about?

I almost forgot that my family has been wanting to meet Y/n personally. When they first asked me, I told them it was too early. But that was before we were official and now we've been seeing each other for almost 2 months.

Frankie: Ariana you still there?

Ariana: Yeah I am, sorry I got lost in thought.

Frankie: So when does the family and I get to meet the lucky lady?

Ariana: I don't know, I haven't really talked with her about it yet.

Frankie: Well then, why don't you invite her to join us at thanksgiving? I mean it's not for another week and it will give her time to think about it. Plus, then myself and the rest of our family will stop nagging you about meeting her haha.

He makes a good point.

Ariana: I'll see about talking with her about it later today after rehearsal how about that?

Frankie: Wait really?!

Ariana: Yes really, now I have to go. I'll talk to you later. I love you.

Frankie: Okay superstar! Love you too! Byeeee!

I put my phone away and start to feel my anxiety pick up at the thought of asking Y/n.

This is gonna be harder than I thought...

To Be Continued...

A/N:

Sorry for not posting earlier, however I am in the process of moving and may not be able to post as fast for a couple days!