Ch. 31

A/n:
So after this chapter I won't be posting everyday for a little while. Sometimes I may post multiple days in a row, but as of right now and work, It is harder for me to keep this story to the best of what I have planned for it! Which is why I could end up only posting up to 2-3 chapters a week from now on. I usually end up writing at least a chapter or 2 a day, but work has me more tired than I expected. I am really sorry for this, but it is again to make sure the story stays on the right path! I am in no way stopping the story! I have so much still planned, I am just quite busy and have been unable to write as often as I would like too.

Thank you all for 4K reads and I hope you continue to enjoy the story!

Don't forget to Vote & Follow! Sometimes I post stuff about this story and others on my wall 🖤

Y/n's POV:

"Ow!" I say wincing as a nurse bandages my hand.

My adrenaline finally wore off and now I'm starting to really feel the pain in my hand.

"So, what's the diagnosis?"

"Well you should be able to still perform, however, you will need to go easy on it for the next week or so. From the quick x-ray I took, it doesn't seem like you did too much damage. You only broke your pinky and sprained your hand. So, recovery will be fast, just take these pain meds every 4-6 hours, until the pain isn't so bad and within 2 weeks your finger should be healed. And make sure to keep the splint on as much as possible." The nurse says.

"Okay thank you"

-Soundcheck-

I watch as my baby sings different cords into her microphone. The crew is doing final sound and equipment checks before having everyone go to makeup.

"Okay Ariana, that should be good! Head back to your room and your makeup artist will be with you shortly!" Scooter yells.

She nods and hops off the large and colorful stage.

"Oh god please tell me you didn't hear those notes?" She says walking over to me and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Those were notes? I thought a crow was dying?" I joke and she punches me in the arm.

"Rude!"

"I'm joking, you sounded amazing baby, even if you weren't singing an actual song." I tell her.

"Thank you babu"

That's a new one, however I think I might like it.

"I would be lying if I said anything else."

"Okay, stop, enough flattery. I don't think my heart can take it" She says holding her hand over her heart dramatically.

We laugh for a minute then walk hand in hand to her personal room.

"So, how are you really feeling?" I ask her.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that?" She says pointing to my hand.

"I can't even feel it with the pain meds they put me on. Now stop dodging my question."

She looks away from me and breaths in heavily.

"Honestly, I'm scared out of my mind." She says.

"Baby we went over this, you have nothing to be afraid of." I tell her and wrap my arms around her waist from behind.

"I know. Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to sing to my fans, Its just been awhile and I worry that I'm gonna let them down." She says.

I turn her around so that she's facing me and she wraps her arms around my neck.

"You're fans understand how hard this is for you and they appreciate you so much for this tour. It's okay if tonight isn't perfect, they'll still be overjoyed to see you perform no matter what happens."

She looks up from the ground and smiles at me with her beautiful doe eyes.

"I love you." She says.

"Same baby"

She frowns ever so slightly, and I know it's because I didn't say it back.

"Hey, I do, I promise. I'm just not used to saying those words very often, okay?"

"I know, I was just hoping to hear you say it again." She says pouting.

I remove a stray stand of hair from her face, then kiss her forehead.

"I love you too"

When I pull back, her face is red and she can't stop grinning.

"Happy? Haha"

"Yup" She says then starts peppering my face with kisses.

"Okay, okay I get it haha"

Ariana's POV:

I don't want to stop. I'm so happy and I want to show her how much she means to me.

"Babe enough seriously haha" Y/n says.

"I want you"

I catch her off guard and she stops laughing and looks at me to see if I'm serious.

"Baby please?" I beg.

"Ari..."

I lean in and kiss her hard, making her loose balance and we fall to the floor. I straddle her waist then return my lips to hers.

"I-I need you Y/n"

She looks at me wide eyed.

"Ari I-I can't" She says looking away from me.

"Why not?"

I don't get it.

"Sorry, I should've worded that better. I-It's not that I can't, it's that I don't want too. Not here. I want our first time to be special okay?" She says.

I'm disappointed, but none the less I understand.

"However-"

"What?" I'm way too excited...

"Jeez girl let me finish haha. However, I wouldn't mind letting the rest of the world know you're mine." She says.

Y/n's POV:

I may not be quite ready to give myself to her fully. But I am ready to tell the world about us.

"Are you for real?" She asks.

"Yes, baby. I want the whole world to know that you are mine and mine alone."

"Baby-I despite everything that happened with Pete, today is turning out to be one of my favorite days ever! Oh my god, I love you so much!!" She says then pecks my lips a few times before going back to peppering my face with kisses.

I can't help but laugh and pull her closer to me. She means the world to me, so why hide it?

"Okay, okay, I get that you're super happy, but any minute your makeup artist is gonna come through that door and I don't think you will want to have to explain to them what we're doing on the floor."

"You make a good point. Sad. But a good point." She says, then gets off of me and helps me up.

She falls into my arms, resting her head on my chest and I hold her close.

"I'll see you on stage okay?"

"Mhm" She says not moving.

There's a knock at the door and then her makeup artist enters the room.

"Time to get ready and remember, you got this." I tell her and then peck her lips one last time before leaving to get myself ready.

To Be Continued....

A/n

Sorry again...

I promise it's soon!!