Chapter 34

--Preview--

Li Na coughed and drank a lot of water to ease the soreness of her throat. It's been a few days after the incident where she started calling Shen Yun Tian as 'Tian Tian' and since that day, he would ask her, to the extent of forcing her to call him intimately such as 'Hubby~',  'Honey' and more.

To retaliate against his constant urge, Li Na started called him with petting name, 'Teddy' to stop him but looking at how he blinked and then his face became blank, she thought that he looked so cute that she can't help from officially nicknamed him 'Teddy'.

She thought that the name is suitable with him considering how warm and comfortable his embrace that she can't help snuggle and cuddling him while looking up to see his awkward face.

But after getting used to her intimate called, Shen Yun Tian truly become a 'Beast Teddy'. His lust and desires were quickly being triggered and he would pull her immediately into their bedroom, resulting Li Na's body getting sore the entire day.

Thus, Li Na stressed that the petting name can only be used when they are in private, feared that not only Shen Yun Tian couldn't control but she, herself couldn't help being seduced by him.

And now today comes the day of her date with her friends. As they already agreed before, the meeting place should be at City B's Mall entrance. 

Li Na warmly looked at her finger and chuckled. Just before Shen Yun Tian go to his workplace, he had offered himself to be the one escorting her to the go there. But she refused him, doesn't want to trouble him further.

Its made her laugh that with her small figure, she had to push his wide back toward the exit. After relentless persuasion,  he agreed to have Uncle Li sending her there with a promise that she must take care of herself. 

Somehow Li Na felt that he is treating her like a child, feeding her, bathed her and even clothed her. Although during night certainly, he is like a beast, claiming his territory on each part of her body.

When a cafe is in her sight, Li Na asked Uncle Li to stop the car, "Uncle Li, you can drop me there?" She shows the cafe.

"Yes, Madam" He followed her direction and park at the entrance. "Do you want me to wait?" 

"No. You don't have to wait. Since the mall is near here, I will walk there" She walked out of the car. Definitely, she arrived quite early compared to what their agreed time, so she plans on spending time at the cafe while waiting for them to meet up.

"Yes, Young Madam. Please call me whenever you need" Uncle Li obeyed her instruction. 

Li Na casually entered the cafe and straightly went to the counter to order her favorite green tea. After obtaining the green tea, she immediately moved to the seat beside the window, the usual location she used to select.

 She slowly sips the drink in her hand while looking at the surrounding cafe. Its been a long time since she stepped into this cafe, It was used to be the place she loved to be due to its calm and sweet atmosphere. 

Li Na noticed that there are lots of couple's presence in the cafe. Some of them share their food and even feeding each other. While looking at them, she suddenly felt lost, and a little lonely. 

Maybe it's a good idea to ask Shen Yun Tian for a date. Thinking back, they really have not gone out leisurely, having fun being with each other presence yet. And there is a little call inside her heart wanting to show off their relationship, not to display, but to tell others that this man is hers.

After drank the green tea till finished, she stood up, wanting to exit the cafe. Its look like the appointed time is nearer and she needs to move to the mall's entrance.

Just when she wants to leave her sit, suddenly she heard a voice call out to her, a familiar tone that she had tried to forget, "Li Na, is that you?" 

Hesitantly, she raised her head to look at the person. "Ru Feng, long time no see" A dry voice came out from her mouth. Since she learned well from Shen Yun Tian, Li Na managed to control her emotion well. She hid her chaotic mind by wore a blank face devoid of any emotion.

"Its really you" Ru Feng excitedly moved to approach Li Na, as if wanting to embrace her. But before he moved nearer, reflexively, she avoids him, "Stop there. Don't come any close" She raised her hand to stop him.

"Li Na?" His voice broken, shocked by her rejection. Ru Feng's expression was like being wrecked badly like a slight push can make that 'sensitive' man letting out a drop or two tears. 

Li Na doesn't care whether he is acting or really feeling bad, she just doesn't want to stay close with him. Although she had forgotten all their history, it can't erase her feared toward him. 

Just like now, she still able to recall her death when staying with him, the suffocation and pain having her soul being pulled away from her body. Also knowing his real feeling on how he was so disgusted by her selfishness, Li Na doesn't felt her heart swayed, but she felt repulsive. 

Taking a deep breath, she tried to be calm and make a rational move, "Firstly, let's sit and talked first"  Li Na offered the seat opposite her. It's not good for them to talk while standing or else they will attract a lot of attention.

Although facing her cold treatment, Ru Feng still looked lovingly at Li Na, the looked that long ago had melted her heart, making her lost all her judgment and reasons. 

"I had waiting for you all this time. Like fate, we met again. Li Na, I just can't live without you" He softened his voice, like a whisper, tried to infiltrate into her heart.

----------------------------------------------------

You can read the full chapter at inkiit by clicking the link at About Me section on My Profile.

Please enjoy~~~Love you \(^v^)/