8.say my name

Elijah pov

"You have put your toys up."said suga.he stepped on a lego when he walked in my room.i rolled my eyes.i shook my head.i like my room like this.

"Well I guess I will take shooky out to eat instead of you."he said.he grabbed shooky from beside me.i quickly stood and hug his leg.

"Then put your toys and get dress."he said.he ran his fingers through my hair.i nodded.i let go of him.i started out the toys in the toy box.he left my room but left shooky with me.i got dressed.i put a hoodie on.i put my shoes on.how appa I mean suga ties the laces in a bow?i look at the untied laces.i grabbed shooky and went to suga room.suga was brushed his hair.i tapped his leg.he looked at me.i pointed at my shoe.he kneeled to my height.he was about to tie it.i moved my foot.no teach me!i point to myself then the shoe.he looked confused.

"Oh.you want me to teach you."he said.i nodded.

"Okay.first make two Bunny ears and tie them together."he said.i watch him as he continued to explain it.

"Now you try it."i tried the shoe.my bow looked uneven like how suga did.i pouted.

"Don't worry.you will get it.it just takes practice."he said.he fixed the laces.he looked at me.

"You need a belt."he said.

~flashback

I showed cousin Luke my drawing on my dream cat.he snatched the paper from me

"You color on my important papers!"he yelled.then he took his belt off.i was about to run away when he grabbed my arm.he started hitting my behind and legs with the belt.

~end of flashback

I shook my head.i am good boy!i took a step back from him.he looked at me confused.

"You need a belt or your pants will keep falling down."he said.no belt!i am good boy!no I am not or he would be talking about a belt!i started crying.

"What's wrong baby bear?"he asked.i looked at shoes.why I am always bad!??he hugged me.

"Ssh calm down baby bear.you don't have put a belt on."he said.i nodded.he pick me up.he wiped my tears with his thumb.then we put our jackets on.

Suga pov

Eli are the noodles with his hands.

"Bud,you can use a fork."he said.he looked at the fork next to his bowl.he scrunched up his face in disgust.i chuckled.

"Okay Bud.do you."he smiled at me.i smiled back.i noticed he had sauce on his nose.i got a napkin and wiped his face.my phone vibrated.it was message from the group chat.

Jin:*picture of suga and eli in the restaurant*so you went out to eat with out inviting me?!?
Suga: 1)it's a father son outing.2)how you got that picture?
Jin:twitter duh!
Tae:you are trending
Jk:#sugachild
Jh:there a lot of meme about it.
Rm:army made half of the memes
Jm:y'all look cute.
Suga:🙄
Jh:Okay.the real question is...you gonna introduce eli to army or is bighit is?
Jk:there are already rumoring about Eli being a secret love child.
Jm:And about some army being the mother.
Jin:suga is now or never
Suga:fuck -_-

I look from my phone.eli was drinking his drink.

"Bud,you want to watch movie when we get back home?"he nodded.after we ate we went back home.eli went to bathroom.i took my shoes off and jacket.i laid on my bed.i checked Twitter.i guess the guys wasn't playing about the rumors.eli climbed onto my bed.i sat up

"No shoes on the bed."Then he took his shoes off and crawled next to me.he laid his head on my lap.i ran my fingers through his hair.he started sucking his thumb.i played with his curls.i took a picture of him.i made a tweet.

Min_yoongi✔️:this is my adopted son elijah.say hi to elijah everyone

Then my phone started getting notifications like crazy.i checked the group chat.

Jin:sucking his thumb is bad for his teeth
Suga:i know🙄
Jh:getting thick I see.
Suga:🤦🏽‍♀️
Jk:😂thick where?
Tae:on his thighs kookie.duh
Jm:tae he didn't mean🤦🏽‍♀️nevermind

I chuckled at messages.when elijah all sudden regurgitated himself,my legs and bed.ew!!!!i looked at elijah.he looked at me with a apologetic face.

"You need a bath."he nodded.he went to my bathroom.i took my pants off.i gave him bath.i took a shower afterwards.i put my blankets in the washer.i went to eli room.he was sleeping with shooky.i went to him.i pushed his hair back and kiss his forehead.i was walking out the room.

"Suga?"said a small voice in a whisper.i stopped walking and turn around.eli was sitting up looking at me.

"Yeah?"he blew a kiss to me.he smiled.i smiled back

"Night."i left his room.i went to my room.yes!he spoke to me!that night i couldn't stop smiling.