42 ~ table of love

(Chae pov)

(Chae pov)

"Are you serious?!" Lisa huffed. "Another one?!"

"What can I say Lis? I'm a god at bowling." Jennie smirked.

"She's not wrong." Jisoo added.

"Wow thanks Jisoo." Lisa sighed sitting next to Chaeyoung. She just lost due to Jennie's fourth strike in the tenth frame.

"Yeah thanks Jisoo." Jennie smiled, trotting up to her and kissing her cheek. "So supportive of her friend. Unlike others." She glared to Lisa.

"Nice job Jen." Chaeyoung smiled. Jennie got up and walked over to her now.

Suddenly Jennie kissed her cheek and left Chaeyoung surprised. "Thanks Chae." She winked.

"Jennie... you know what..." Lisa started getting up from beside her. "You're right, come here." Lisa opened her arms. "Good game."

Jennie glared at her. "Alright, what's the trick?"

"No trick, just a hug for congratulations and apologies for my tude." She smiled.

Chaeyoung and Jisoo shared faces while watching Jennie sluggishly make her way to Lisa.

"Fooled you." Lisa suddenly said putting Jennie in a headlock as soon as she got close enough. Messing up her hair with her free hand.

"Lisa! You brat!"

Lisa just started chuckling. "Don't kiss Chae then." She said releasing her.

Suddenly Chaeyoung's face went red.

"I can kiss her if I want." Jennie stated. "Not like you're dating." She smirked. "Maybe I'll ask Chaeyoung out. I've been with women before."

Chaeyoung's face grew even deeper red.

"You don't like women though? You just fool around with them." Lisa stated.

"So?"

"So, I won't let you do that to Chae."

"Then you better ask her out soon." Jennie said, smiling after to Chae.

"Alright ladies. Let's take a seat and cool down okay?" Jisoo said. "Even though I know you were both just messing around."

Lisa was red in the face after Jennie's last statement. She glanced to Chaeyoung and they both looked down after the eye contact.

They all sat back down. This time Lisa took up the spot next to her. Chaeyoung smiled at her, hoping she wasn't put off because of Jennie.

Even though they both were using playful-like tones in their voices.

"So some background on Miss Jennie." Lisa started. "She's not a whore but does sleep around with people from time to time."