a little reminder || Jason Todd

Warning(s): Jason is involved, brace yourselves! There will be a mention of sex, pretty descriptive but not much, still, if you are under 18 you might want to...click on another story.

Pretty much M rated.

A/N: not a request but uh- I'm in a good mood! XD and I still can't get over the fact that Jason is around 6'1" and I'm just a wee 4'9", surely, some of you guys feel me.

I want long, sexy legs owo

::

Jason stared at you as you glared up at him. You had to really, really crane your neck up to meet his relaxed stare. He had one of his damn perfect eyebrow arched– you wanted to know his secret because he just had killer eyebrows without even trying– his muscular arms were crossed over his chest as he eyed your sulking form.

"What?"

"You placed my favorite mug in the upper kitchen cabinet again," you told him with an angry huff, the pout on your lips worsened as you spotted a slight quirk of his lips. "Don't laugh."

"Sorry," he totally didn't, he liked to rile you up. Seeing you huffing and puffing because you couldn't reach the upper cabinet because you were too short, he had hidden the stool also so you couldn't use that and you also tried to climb up the kitchen counter only for him to pick you up and put you back down to the ground– which led you two into this situation.

"Get it for me, I want to drink my milk," you tugged at his shirt, pointing at the cabinet where he had put your beloved mug you got from him on your birthday.

"You know," he started, "it doesn't matter how much milk you drink, your height won't change," he stepped to the side, dodging a punch that he knew would sting and walked towards the cabinet, but he just stood there, leaning against the counter instead of taking your mug out.

"Get it."

"C'mere, I'll help you," he beckoned you to approach him.

Begrudgingly, you did, raising your arms up before he picked you up and sat you on his arm, carrying you like a toddler. "Ya know," you began to open the cabinet and pulled your mug out, it was there, sitting behind an instant mac 'n cheese box, "sometimes I don't think it's bad being short."

"Is that so?" the dark-haired hunk put you back down on your feet, he watched you made your way towards the fridge and bent down a little bit to get your favorite milk. Albeit brief, he appreciated the short sight of your ass peeking out from your shorts. He wished he had his phone with him, that would make a really fucking good home screen picture.

"Yeah, remember that one time you ate me out when you have me raised above your head?"

Oh, he remembered that. It was, admittedly, one of the hottest things he had done to you. The sight of you writhing against the wall while his tongue worked on your sex, he still could feel your strong grip on his thick hair, still able to feel the little tugs– fuck, he had to take a deep breath and exhaled loudly.

"Mm," his response came out as a simple but deep hum that rumbled in his chest, like a purr almost.

"And then we had sex standing up?" you continued, oblivious to his tightening pants as you licked the escaping liquid at the corner of your lips, eyes staring up at him with no other intent but reminding him about the things you did. "I still can't believe you can hold me up for that long."

"Babe," his voice came out gruff, he nodded his head at the direction of your shared bedroom, "bed, now."

"But we just did it!" you still could feel the soreness in your back, for fuck's sake!

"Bed."

"Bu—"

"Bed. Now," the look in his eyes sent you running to your bedroom. You had got the feeling that you wouldn't be able to walk for a week.

::

I hope you like it, I need inspiration and I still have some requests waiting.
Yikes...

And a wee update,

THE CREEP'S GONE! Whoop. Turns out, he's a thief, he stole our food– and my plate...and spoon ARG– and he also took this one guy's ID. He ran away with his stuff a couple days ago. I was informed that the police is after him.

OH, I'm just so relieved and so happy! I don't have to be anxious and afraid when I cook or shower anymore! Whoop!

And I just noticed I have 138k reads for this book and 874k on the other.

THANK YOU FOR READING MY CRAPPY ASS WORKS! SKSKSKSK–

I APPRECIATE IT! (Excuse my bland room)

Have a good day/night– wherever you may be!

Lots of love, Kaz❤️

(Haha I'm just so happy)