20.

am i falling for jimin? or is it just that my hormones are going crazy..

what about taehyung? all these years i had a crush on him.. i was with him for a short time..i got pregnant.. and now .. now i start to fall for his best friend. I'm confused..

---

two days passed since my dinner with chim..we are constantly texting each other..it's good to have him around again..

It was a saturday morning and i spend the day watching netflix and doing nothing... My phone started ringing.

Jisoo: "hey minaaaa!!!!"

Mina: "oh hey jisoo..what's up?"

Jisoo: "get ready!!!!"

Mina: "huh for what?"

Jisoo: "let's take a walk in the park.. you need to move a little bit it's good for the baby's health"

Mina: "i'm really lazy today tho.. how about you come here and we watch something on netflix and eat food?"

Jisoo: "noooo the weather is nice so stand up, i'll buy you strawberry nutella waffle"

I wasnt in the mood but jisoo exactly knows how to get me to do something. I mean who can resist strawberry nutella waffles... (i actually really have a weakness for this lol)

I dressed myself and went to the park to meet Jisoo there.. she looked so pretty. Looking at her perfect face and body made me miss my figure before pregnancy.. even though i never looked as good as Jisoo.

Jisoo: "ohhh you're looking so cute" She started to pinch my cheeks. :"that little chubbyness really suits you"

Mina: "i feel fat if you say that"

Jisoo: "you're not fat just the cutest pregnant girl ever"

Jisoo and i walked directly to the waffle place which was in the park

Jisoo and i walked directly to the waffle place which was in the park. After we bought our waffles we sat down on a bench together.

Jisoo: "so you and jimin.. finally."

Mina: "huh????"

Jisoo: "dont act dumb.. i heared that you guys went on a date"

Mina: "it wasnt really a date.. "

Jisoo: "aaah mina yes it was..anyways i think it's good that you guys are getting closer.. since day one i wanted you to be with jimin.. he really loves you"

Mina: "maybe i realized to late..i feel bad for him..i'll have taehyungs baby soon..."

Jisoo: "yeah you realized it too late but even with all your trouble he didnt stop loving you..isnt that so cute.. i wish someone would love me this way."

Mina: "i love you even more than that"

We both started laughing but her words made me think..i guess i'm gonna give jimin a chance..