Prologue

"Ms. Nagrajan, its been 2 months now. I can't wait any longer, 1 week, you have 1 week to clear your rent or else just clear this house" the owner warned me politely given I am a girl but he called it a house? A room and a kitchen in Mumbai is what he called a house.

My phone rang before I could cry this problem out. Another warning, the phone was.

Picking it up I heard another threat "Listen Miss, its been a month you promised you will return the money"

"give me some time please" I pleaded before he could say when?.

The person shut the phone again given I was a girl and he can't get harsh, but till when!.

Another ring came in and I grunted looking at the ID.

"yes, Kiran" I said.

"Tripura" she sighed and I knew what she was going to say and she did "Its been a year now, for how much time you are going to keep the jewels?" I sighed as tears made its way up my eyes. "I am telling you..." She continued but I interrupted "Nooo... I will get them" I sobbed "But till when? The interest will be so much till you get them back" she informed which I already know.

Hanging up the call I sat on the laid mattress with my head in my hand.

Yes that's My life, I am just drowning into debts and no way out of it. Sometimes I just want to end my life but I have a family to support to. My uncle aunt are taking care of my mom back in Bangalore, they think I earn good which was true but given I have so much to repay to, these 2 months have been literally no money remained for me 'cause am just paying up here and there. From local grocery shops remainings to rent.

Before the sob could turn into a cry my phone ringed and I gave a heartfelt swore to the caller, only if its not my relatives.

The phone showed a private number starling me.

"hello" I tried keeping my voice normal and not to feminine.

"Ms.Nag- Nagarjan?" The person asked and it irked me.

"Its Nag, rajan" I retort with a huff of anger.

"sorry Ma'am" the guy apologized "Sir wants to meet you"

"and who exactly your Sir is and why?" I asked totally annoyed.

"Mr. Karan Khanna" he spoke fluently flaunting openly that he works for him "tomorrow 11 pm?" He asked but my mind was struck to what he said. Karan Khanna? The actor Karan Khanna wants to meet me!?

"the car will be at your place at 10 be ready" he informed and hung the call.

I was still in a shock. First of all my mind recalled if I had any returns to karan Khanna! Never have I ever seen a junior artist and seeing karan Khanna from a far was also not possible.

When the guy said my last name, almost. I thought it was for another warning but this was different! Wait a minute. Did he said 11 pm? Wtf! Am not going at that hour to meet that man!.

When I returned the call it didn't connect and I cursed him.

I am not going. I decided as I tried crying now but the tears dried up and sulking now I had to get up and fetch dinner to get me to sleep.

Goodnight... Signing off, Dr. Tripura Sundari Nagrajan

-------