11

Evan's POV:

Lexi's lips move carefully with mine and I fall onto my back, pulling her over top of me.

She kisses me tenderly, putting one hand at my neck to hold herself up and the other rests on my hip.

"Are you scared of me?" I mutter against her lips, holding her close.

"Scared? No, why?" She asks, looking over my face carefully.

"Good. Don't be." I whisper and kiss her again, this time slipping my tongue into her perfect mouth.

She grasps my hip tightly and I fight my smile. We kiss deeply for several seconds and I giggle, "wine and whiskey don't mix." I whisper to her, talking about her mystery drink on my lips now.

She smirks and swings her leg over my body, straddling me. She presses her lips to mine again, kissing me carefully. I feel her constantly hesitating to do the smallest things.

"Lex?" I mutter to her and put my hand on her neck.

"Yeah?"

"Stop overthinking and just do it." I tell her.

She nods and I see it click in her head, that's all she needed from me.

She kisses me aggressively and slides her hands up my arms, then intertwines our fingers. She pins my arms down and bites my lower lip gently, "you know I'll take what you said as a challenge." She tells me.

"What?" I ask her, annoyed that she stopped kissing me again.

"You said last time you hooked up with a girl you didn't cum. That changes tonight." Lexi whispers, confidently.

I feel my whole body tense up and get hot. I like the confidence.

"Good. No one has made me do that in months." I inform her with a playful grin. 

She grins and goes to my neck, kissing and suckling my skin softly.

She takes her time, moving down to the base of my neck until she hits my shirt. She pulls it over my head without thinking twice and finally indulges on my boobs, which I know she's been eyeing for a weeks now.

I bite my lip and let her explore my body, paying more attention to the details than Scott ever has. Her warm tongue and lips make a trail from my nipple to my navel and chills cover my body.

"Fuck." I mutter and she glances up, grinning.

She pulls my shorts over my hips, leaving me in nothing but my underwear. Her hands caress both my thighs and she bites her lip as she looks over my body, admiring it.

"You're stunning, Evan." She whispers.

"Shut up." I tell her, playfully.

She smirks and leans over me, kissing my lips once more. Mid-kiss I feel what I've been waiting for.

Her hand touches the place between my legs, my incredibly thin panties the only thing between our skin.

"Uh-" I flinch at her touch and she freezes her lips on mine. "Don't stop." I tell her, grabbing her back of her neck and holding her face by mine.

She follows my instructions and continues to touch and tease me. Moments later she's slipping out of my grip and working her way back between my thighs, sliding my panties down my legs.

Lexi puts her lips to other use and I bite my lip, trying my damnedest to be quiet and not let the whole neighborhood hear me moan.

My body jolts and flinches underneath her warm, wet touch and my thighs tense up as she makes me climax. Faster than he ever could.