- T W E N T Y F I V E -

3rd person's P.O.V

Chan let go off the younger and looked at her with widened eyes. Her precious words completely caught him off guard and he needed a few seconds to process what she just said. Soon enough, a bright smile showed on his face and he crashed his lips on hers, catching her off guard this time.

"I love you too, Minji. We may not be dating for long, but I love you. So damn much."
The female smiled at him while blushing and he pulled her in for a tight hug, neither of them believing that they indeed just confessed their love to the other.

"Okay, maybe I should continue cooking before the food gets burned."
The two of them instantly broke the hug and chuckled slightly at each other.
"Let me help you then."
She nodded at him and told him what else he could do so that they eventually could eat something together.

- time skip -

"I don't wanna go home."
Chan pouted as he tightened his grip around Minji and pulled her closer to his own body. The younger girl chuckled slightly and turned around in his embrace.
"I don't want you to leave either, but we have school tomorrow and I want you to get enough sleep."

He groaned and looked her directly in the eyes, pouting and going up with one hand to run it through her soft hair.
"But still. I wanna spend more time with my girlfriend."
Not gonna lie, her heart fluttered a bit at that and her cheeks were tinted in a pinkish color.

Chan smiled at that and leaned closer towards her face. She stared right back into his eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck, smiling shyly. A few seconds passed with them just staring at each other before Chan closed the space between them, his lips meeting hers.

Minji kissed back instantly and started playing with his dark curly hair. Both of them smiled into the kiss and didn't want this moment to stop. But eventually they had to get some air and Chan rested his forehead against hers, a big smile still visible on his face.

They continued to be in this position for a few more moments, until Minji suddenly pecked his lips once more and hugged him tightly after.
"Thank you for being a part of my life, Chris. Thank you for being here with me right now."

His eyes fluttered open and he looked down at the girl in his arms. He felt something wet on his shoulder and broke the hug slightly to get a good look of her face.
"Baby, are you crying again? I don't want you to cry..."
She smiled slightly and wiped away the tears with her sleaves.

"I'm sorry. I'm such a crybaby, my god."
She chuckled at herself and shook her head. Chan took her smaller hands into his and looked her deeply in the eyes.
"You're not, Minji. You don't have to apologize for anything."

She nodded and smiled at him softly, her small hands tightly holding his. She looked down at them and sighed slightly.
"I don't want you to leave either and it's late anyway. How about you just stay over?"
His eyes widened at her offer and he hesitated a bit before answering.

"Are you sure? We just started dating and I don't want you to get uncomfortable with anything or regret things lik-"
She shut him up with a peck and smiled softly, cupping his face with her hands.
"I wanna spend more time with you and nothing is gonna happen anyway. We can just cuddle in my bed and watch some movies together if you want to."

Chan smiled sweetly at that idea and agreed not long after.
"I don't have any clothes with me tho..."
Minji's eyes widened in realization, but she suddenly grabbed his hand and pulled him up from the couch just to drag him all the way to her bedroom.

"I have some oversized clothes myself, so I bet there's some hoodie and sweatpants I can give you for the night."
Chan blushed slightly at that, something he usually never does, and watched her rummaging through her clothes as soon as they entered her room.

She eventually pulled out a gray hoodie along with black sweats and handed them over to him.
"The bathroom door is to your left. You can get changed there while I pick out a movie, okay?"
The older male agreed and gave her a soft smile before turning around and disappearing in the bathroom.

- short time skip -

The moment he got out, he found Minji squatting down in front of the tv. She was looking at different covers of movies, deciding what the two of them could watch. Chan gulped as he noticed her in a hoodie and some shorts, most of her legs being exposed. He cleared his throat and instantly caught her attention.

"Oh, hey. I can't decide between my movies so you can choose..."
She smiled up at him and he nodded, a slight blush appearing on his cheeks again as he couldn't tear his gaze off her.
*Ffs, Chris. Get your shit together!*

He squatted down next to her and looked through all kinda movies she got, eventually deciding to watch Train To Busan, cuz it's hell of an amazing movie.
However.
The two of them got comfortable in her bed and Chan wrapped both of his arms around her, pulling her closer so that she could rest her head on his chest.

One of his hands found its way to her hair and he started to stroke it softly. Minji smiled in satisfaction and she snuggled more into his chest, loving the warmth radiating off his body.
The two of them stayed like this throughout the entire movie and didn't exchange a word.

After the movie ended, Chan let out a yawn and looked at the girl in his arms. He smiled as he noticed that she had fallen asleep some time ago and slowly moved her hair out of her face, admiring it after.

He noticed how long her eyelashes were and how she had a slight natural blush on her cheeks, making her appear even cuter than she already was. And not to forget how her lips formed a pout while she was sleeping.

"I'm also very happy to have you in my life, Minji."

•——————————————————————•

A/N:Double update because I felt inspired today lmaoAlso, I love writing fluf my god

A/N:
Double update because I felt inspired today lmao
Also, I love writing fluf my god

Word count: 1095
Edited
Re-Edited