023

hi so next is smut but not really smut cus i dont fw that but its IMPLIED and not rly THAT explicit ok but u've been WARNED

BUCKY takes no time in making his way towards me, his hair beautifully messed up, no thanks to running his fingers through it only moments ago.

He's soon gone onto the bed and positioned himself on top of me, his eyes dragging up and down my physique whilst inching himself closer.

"Kiss me," I beg lowly and he doesn't think twice before pressing his lips onto mine in a fuel of passion. Pushing me down slowly so my head hits the pillows as his knee slowly parts my legs open so he may nestle himself between them.

"I've- I've never done this before," is all I could muster between the heated kisses.

Bucky pulls away for a moment. "I don't know if I have, either," he smirks and I roll my eyes.

"You definitely have," I giggle as his lips trail down my neck at to the valley between my breasts. His kisses are slow, passionate. So full of the love that overpours from his soul. The love that he has too much of that he can't possibly begin to suppress.

As the minutes pass and the panting becomes more prevalent the both of us are bare and moving and moaning and expressing our love in a way we had yet to explore.

Soft breaths escape my lips as the pace is maintained and his forehead is pressed against mine.

His nose is pressed against my cheek, his open mouth ghosting over mine as soft grunts escape them. My right hand is pinned over my head with Bucky's cool left hand wrapped around my wrist.

There isn't a moment where Bucky's chest ceases contact with my own.

I love you is the only phrase escaping either of our mouths, accompanied with breathy moans and heavy breathing to fill in the otherwise heated atmosphere as the bed shakes with us.

And soon the night comes to a metaphorical close, our breathing becomes lighter, slower. Looking into each other's eyes as we come undone before each other.

"You want a cup of tea, Doll?" is the first this Bucky asks as we come down from our highs and I roll my eyes, kiss him tenderly and answer yes.

-

I've never been one to dive into the couple trope of wearing their significant other's clothing.

But waking up bare in a room that isn't your own means you have two options – you wear the clothes you wore the night before or or you wear their clothes.

And I sure as hell am not wearing my star spangled dress out to brunch this morning. I refuse to let people see me in that thing after 11:59pm, October 31.

I push myself up out of the bed but not before pressing a kiss to the corner of Bucky's lips as slow breaths still slip past his lips. His now shorter locks barely dusting his face like they used to.

Oh well, I think as I brush a stray hair from in front of his eyes, hair grows back.

Humming to myself and allowing the cool breeze to flood my senses as FRIDAY cracks open the window for me, I open up one of Bucky's drawers for a pair of boxers and a loose shirt.

My search doesn't last long, slipping a pair of Bucky's grey boxers on accompanied with Bucky's knit black sweater that I adore.

Glancing at the analog clock in the hallway that displays quarter past eight in the morning, I creep into the kitchen to watch some TV before everyone begins to frantically get ready for brunch at 10.

Not soon after I curl myself up on the couch, someone's decided to greet me. "Morning, Cass!" A cheery Steve exclaims and I send him a warm, yet tired, smile.

He's ready to ask me a question as he stirs a spoonful of honey into his tea, but he stops himself. "Nice clothes," is all he compliments me with and I roll my eyes as I realise he's put two and two together.

"Did you have a good night, Stevey?" I ask him innocently and he laughs softly.

"Yes I did, thank you for asking, Cassie." A cheeky smile stretches across Captain America's face while he brings the tea to his lips.

"Aren't you going to ask me how my night-" I jump up, sitting on my knees as my head rests on my hands against the back of the couch.

"I don't think I want to," he interrupts me with his rushed response.

I match the cheeky grin he so proudly wore on his face moments ago.

All of a sudden, my phone begins to buzz uncontrollably in my pocket.

The familiar, high pitched beep rings in my ears as it has for the past week before I can hear Peter on the other line.

"Peter we're seeing each other in like an hour. What's so important-"

"You and Bucky kissing at the party last night is plastered across every trashy magazine cover in Queens and on every news outlet online. It's probably the same for the rest of New York," Peter's rushed voice sounds panicked over the phone and my eyes widen as I process the words that Peter is saying.

And, not without a deep, anxious breath preceding, I exclaim. "It's fucking what?"

hi. so i dont like writing smut. but i feel it was crucial for both bucky & cass' character development. it was brief, and it was as INNOCENT as it can be writing something like this. it isnt necessary that you need to read it, it merely expands on and strengthens the relationship cass & bucky have. i will NOT tolerate those who beg for a more explicit piece of writing, as i will not supply it. im not writing porn, there are various places you can find it in that isnt my book.

also this chapter is so short yikes!

now that that's out of the way how has ur week been? i have a chemistry test in 3 days (i still have like 4 more chapters to upload before this one cus ive been on a writers binge so i wouldve done the test long before uploading hehe) (update i got an A!!)