Part 11: scurry home

When Hopper walked out if the house and drove off El finally turned around back to Max. Tears were sliding down her soft cheeks. Max walked over to her and hugged her. Since Max was taller than El she put her chin on El's messy curls and El nuzzled her head into Max's full chest. "Well that was something" said Max now kind of swaying El side to side while hugging her tightly, El sniffled "yeah..it really was".
That afternoon was spent with them cuddling on El's bed listening to sad Billie Eilish songs and sobbing. When "I love you" came on they looked into one another's eyes and lip synced the words to eachother. El's curls were all in her face because she didn't tie them up so Max swiped them behind her ear. Things started to get heated after a little while. El slowly slid her hand down Max's loose shorts while Max kissed her neck (this isn't a smut novel so I won't do anymore than that ya nasties).
Let's just say El lost her v-card that summer afternoon.
Around 2pm they had started to get quite bored so Max decided to scurry home and get her skateboard. When she got back with it El restrained from getting on it but Max soon convinced her. "You can trust me El, just like in the swimming pool" El was looking at the skateboard anxiously "but you pulled me in!!" "I didn't want you to freeze to death from staying on the edge all day half wet" El heard the word 'wet' and wheezed because of what they'd spent doing half an hour before hand "you're so immature" Max said trying to hold back her wheeze. El finally got onto the board and was holding onto Max for dear life just like in the swimming pool. "Now just sway a little so you can move the board" El shaked her head harshly "oh c'mon El live a little" El rolled her eyes and swayed very slightly to the right "there." "great, that's something".
El moved no more than 3 inches the whole skate lesson but Max was proud.