22. first love

[ 22. first love ]
J E O N G G U K

we going ✈️ soft taekook hours

▂▂▂▂▂

A gentle tapping on his window makes Jeongguk stir in his sleep. He's too tired to see who enters through the window, but the moment he feels the warmth of the person's presence beside him, he already knows who it is.

"Morning love," Taehyung wraps his arms around his side, pulling his body close to him as he buries his face into the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent.

Still groggy, Jeongguk rubs at his tired eyes. It's been Taehyung's habit to sneak into his room so early in the morning to hold him, and to be honest, he wants his sleep but he's just too cute to kick out.

So he just ends up cuddling him, the two enjoying each other's presence without having to worry about someone exposing them or someone catching them.

"You're crushing me," Jeongguk whines softly, gently patting Taehyung's chest from beneath him as he rolls on top of him. He hears him laugh, the deep sound rumbling in his throat.

Taehyung presses a kiss to his forehead before nuzzling against his cheek, easing his grip around his tiny waist. Jeongguk exhales in defeat, his lips eventually pulling into a smile as he wraps his arms around him, holding him close.

"You know what I wanna do today?" Taehyung hums, slipping his hand up Jeongguk's shirt and tracing little hearts over his soft skin.

Jeongguk giggles, swatting at him to stop tickling him. Taehyung, of course, doesn't listen. Instead, he distracts him by placing his lips over his, kissing him softly.

It doesn't last long, however.

"Ew, don't kiss me. I didn't brush yet," Jeongguk's nose scrunches in disgust, trying his best to push him off of him. Taehyung chuckles quietly, looking down at him with such fondness as he brushes his fringe out of his eyes.

"I'd kiss you anytime of day or year or era," Taehyung whispers, pinching his cheek. Jeongguk whines again, swatting at him helplessly to go away. At this, Taehyung chuckles softly.

"Okay seriously, what do you want?" Jeongguk asks him in between giggles, naturally slinging his arms around Taehyung's neck.

Before he can ask again when Taehyung doesn't reply, he gasps as Taehyung flips them over.

Jeongguk's sitting on his lap, Taehyung's hands are gripping his thighs, and just to tease him, he hooks his thumbs into the waistband of his pajama bottoms. Taehyung then presses their foreheads together, smirking cheekily at him as Jeongguk's cheeks flush bright red.

"I wanna make love to you until the sun sets!" He says happily, too happily for a person at this time of day. Jeongguk's lips instantly crumple into a frown, his brows drawing together.

"We are not skipping school for a day dedicated to sex," Jeongguk says slowly, his nose crinkling slightly. "I doubt we can last that long too," He adds quietly.

"I bet we could," Taehyung murmurs lowly under his breath, teasingly. Jeongguk can't help but roll his eyes despite the smile twitching on his lips.