-Forty-Eight-

*Bell POV*

"What the hell is he doing here?" I glared furiously at Namjoon while directing my question to Yoongi.

"Bell, is everything alright? We were just talking business." Yoongi tilted his head to the side and squinted his eyes at me.

"Yes Bluebell, we were only chatting about some ideas and future plans. Although I see you've been gone quite a while perhaps you should freshen up before joining us." Namjoon winked to me then brought his hand up and tapped his neck. I froze as a wave of panic rushed over me.

The hickeys!

"Uh...y..yes, I'll be back in a minute." I slapped my hand over my neck and ran out the room. My heart was racing as I prayed that Yoongi didn't see the marks. It was quite dark in the living room and he was far away....oh God this is bad.

I grabbed my makeup bag and locked myself in the bathroom, proceeding to empty the contents of it onto the sink counter.

Breathe, think, don't fuck up. Breath think......don't fuck up...

I rummaged through the mess until I had foundation, concealer and setting powder in my hands. I wasted no time in tying my hair up and doing my best to cover up the dark purple hickeys.

What am I doing? Why am I hiding it? I should go back in there and tell Yoongi everything. If I'm honest from the beginning there's a tiny, itty-bitty miniscule chance he might forgive me....

Who am I kidding? It's over.

I looked down and saw tears were falling onto my makeup products, making them shine even more in the bright exposing light of the bathroom. Why didn't I fight more? Why didn't I scream for help? Why have I never been able to control my goddamn self!?!

"Bell? Are you okay in there?" Yoongi's soft voice floated through the door and I choked on a sob.

No I'm not okay....I just ruined the best relationship I've ever had because I couldn't keep my fucking legs closed.

"Y...yeah..."

Great, I stuttered. What a fucking coward I am. I have the lust to sleep with two men but not the strength to tell my husband about it? What a joke.

I quickly let my hair down and dried my tears before moving to the door and opening it.

Yoongi's face lit up when he saw me but then turned to worry when he saw my teary eyes.

"What happened? Are you alright?" He gently embraced my face with his hands while looking me over.

My heart was literally being ripped apart. There was no doubt or jealousy in his eyes. He didn't care that my ex was in our house right now because I was supposed to be his wife that stayed loyal to him. I was supposed to be the one person that he could trust with anything. And now staring into his dark, trusting eyes, as his soft fingers held my face protectively...what was I supposed to do?

Lie.

"Nothing happened...I...I just stubbed my toe on the shower edge. My bad." I looked down quickly, feeling a sickening amount of remorse and guilt filling up my heart.

I mean, it wasn't a complete lie. I was in a lot of pain. Just not from the shower, from Namjoon and Jungkook...

"Okay, please be careful in the future. I hate seeing you get hurt." He smiled a little, something that was still rare to me and lent forward. Kissing me softly.