Unexpected Pit-Stop

Uhm how does this have 1.2k reads?! Like that's crazy thank you guys so much!

Peter was sitting in class talking with Ned when Mr.Harrington announced they were taking a surprise field trip tomorrow. Ned and Peter, along with the rest of his class, were beyond excited.

"Peter tomorrow is going to be so fun where do you think we're going?" Said Ned ecstatically.

"I don't know Ned but considering our last field trips probably some fancy science building." Peter replied.

A majestic time jump

Peter woke up the next morning ecstatic because the field trip was today and May had made him waffles before she went to work.

Peter ate his waffles, got dressed, brushed his teeth, and walked out the door to make his way towards the school. But as soon as he stepped out the door, his spider senses went off and he heard a scream.

Peter decided he didn't want to risk putting on his suit and being too late to help. So he ran to where he heard the scream and found a man threatening a woman with a knife in an alley.

"Hey that is no way to treat a lady." Peter said to the criminal.

"Get out of here kid this doesn't concern you." The criminal replied.

Since Peter approached and startled the man, the woman had enough time to slip away. But, the man got angry and turned to Peter instead. Peter didn't expect this.

"Give me all your money kid." The criminal demanded.

"I don't have any money man." Peter deadpanned.

This made the man even angrier and he charged at Peter. Peter dodged and tried to grab the knife but they ended up falling onto each other. Peter got up and the man took one look at Peter and ran.

Peter was beyond confused on why the guy would now just up and leave until he started to feel a little pain in his abdomen. He slowly looked down and found the knife sticking out of his abdomen.

His eyes grew wide and he slowly started to panic, "Okay okay what do I do!"

Then he perked up and thought, "Okay I just have to go to Mr.Stark and he'll fix me up."

Another mystical time skip

Unbeknownst to Peter, the surprise field trip was being held at the one and only Stark Tower. Tony of course set up the whole thing and went out of his way to make himself the tour guide to see the look on the kids face.

However, when he made his way to the group he didn't see Peter and frowned.

"Hello Midtown Tech as you all know I am Tony Stark. I never lead tours but I thought i'd make an exception since I knew this was Peter's class. So just one question, Ted where the hell is Peter?!"

The class was surprised and shocked that Peter wasn't lying about his internship and were also wondering where Peter was and looked to Ned who looked worried,

"Actually Mr.Stark I have no idea. He was excited for the surprise field trip yesterday and I texted him this morning when he wasn't on the bus, but he never responded."

Now Tony looked worried but FRIDAY pulled him from his thoughts, "Sir it appears Peter is about to enter the building and he does not look well."

As if on que Peter shakily opened the door and unsteadily walked in, saw Tony, and said, "Uhm Mr.Stark I don't feel so good. " (haha I had to) and then he passed out.

Tony and Ned immediately went over to him as the class just watched from afar too shocked and worried to say or do anything.

Tony reached for the kid and noticed the knife in Peter's abdomen, he and Ned both winced. He then shook Peter back into consciousness, "Kid kid open your eyes and look at me."

Peter groggily opened his eyes and saw Ned and Tony, "Oh hey Mr.Stark."

Tony laughed, "Yeah hey kid. Wanna fill us in on how the hell you were stabbed?"

"Oh yeah that. I was about to walk to school but then I heard a woman screaming and went to help. Long story short the woman got away but I was stabbed and then I thought hey Mr.Stark can fix me so I walked here."

"Jesus kid you walked all the way here." Tony said in disbelief.

"Well yeah how else would I have gotten here?" Peter remarked.

"Alright kid i'll fix you right up. You're going to be fine." Said Tony.

Tony then scooped Peter up in his arms and Peter let out a groan, "Sorry kid i'm taking you down to med-bay."

Tony signaled for Ned to follow him and was about to walk into the elevator when he remembered Peter's class, "Oh and Peter's class, you guys can go and i'll reschedule another tour for another day since you know." He gestured to Peter and then he and Ned went into the elevator down to med-bay.

Peter ultimately passed out again on the way down and Tony quickly got to work healing Peter.

Tony got the knife out and stitched him up and let Peter's healing do the rest.

It was roughly an hour later when Peter woke up. He looked around and saw Ned and Tony asleep on the chairs next to him and smiled, "Uh Ned? Mr.Stark?Wake up!" he whispered/yelled.

Ned woke up first, "Oh my gosh Peter you're awake!Jeez man you almost gave us heart attacks. When you didn't show up for the trip I was so worried and then when you just stumbled in and passed out, man I thought you were dead!"

"Ned calm down! I'm sorry I scared you but i'm fine now, really all good and healed." Peter said while gesturing to his healing wound.

Ned's rambling woke Tony up, "He's right kid you gave us quite the scare. Not to mention your whole class saw you stumble in here with a knife sticking out of you."

Peter's eyes widened, "What why was my class here?!"

Ned chuckled, "Well it looks like Mr.Stark here thought it'd be a good idea to let our class tour here and make it a surprise."

"In all fairness how was I supposed to know Peter would get himself stabbed." Tony rebutted.

"Touché." Ned replied.

Peter was still panicking about his class seeing him, "What am I going to do?! My whole class saw me stabbed! How am I going to explain that?!"

Tony laughed, "Uh kid you kinda already did. When I asked what happened your class overheard. But don't worry they just think Peter Parker is a hero who saved a woman in distress, which you actually did since you weren't dressed as spider-man."

Peter calmed down a little, "Yeah but how am I going to explain my miraculous healing?"

"Relax kid. You'll just take a couple days off and then just act sore around everyone." Tony stated like it was obvious.

"Y-yeah yeah you're right thanks Mr.Stark." Peter said in agreement.

Ned suddenly got excited, "Oh Peter we aren't going to be losers anymore! Now that everyone knows you're a hero people will leave us alone and while you're out of school I can come over and we can build my new LEGO set!"

Tony smirked, "Yeah no, I think you guys are always going to be losers."

FIN

Word count: 1153

Sorry I uploaded a little later than usual but hopefully you guys liked the chapter! :)