eighteen.

I'm gonna kiss up and rub up and feel up
Kiss up and rub up and feel up on you
All night long, sweet love all night long
| Beyoncé - All Night

I'm gonna kiss up and rub up and feel upKiss up and rub up and feel up on youAll night long, sweet love all night long| Beyoncé - All Night

"I'm here to see Dione Cole," Omari scratched the back of his neck as he spoke to the woman who sat behind the desk, "We spoke on the phone?"

The woman nodded before grabbing the phone on her desk, "You can take a seat and she'll come out when she's ready."

"Thank you," Omari mumbled before heading over to one of the seats that was stationed in the waiting room.

Omari had pushed his flight back to New Jersey to later in the day, still making plans to leave but not until he got a DNA test. If the kid was his, he knew he'd fly back in an instant but at this point in time, he needed to get away. He needed his breather, and that was exactly what New Jersey was for him. His family was saddened by his sudden departure but they ultimately understood.

"Omari?" A woman approached him with a smile. She was clad in a black blazer that covered a white button down shirt. A black pencil skirt hugged her curvy hips, as a pair of pink pumps exaggerated her long legs. Her jet-black hair was pulled into a low bun that had a side part and the gold earrings she sported added to her look. Makeup was kept minimal on her brown skin, but Omari couldn't help but be drawn to the pink lipstick that covered her full lips.

"Yeah, that's me," Omari stood to his feet, grabbing onto the extended hand that she offered and taking it.

"I'm Dione, we spoke on the phone," Dione still had the same smile plastered on her face, "Follow me to my office and we can discuss some more about the situation at hand."

Omari followed her back to her office, where she took a seat behind a desk and folded her arms in her lap. He took a seat across from her and just offered a smile as best as he could, but he was sure his nervousness was seeping out of him. Dione understood though, who would be cool and collected if their child was living with social services under these circumstances? She knew she sure wouldn't have.