I'm In Love With A Plus Size Girl Ch.12

{Jacob's job/11:20 PM}

Jacob stands outside looking from left to right in the parking lot waiting and hoping that Sophia's car appears soon before it gets more late.Aaron watches Jacob as he sighs,gets out of the car and started to walk towards Jacob with an Arizona fruit punch in his hand.

"So,when did she said that she was coming to pick you up?" Aaron asked 

"I got a text from her that they're on their way right now"

"And how long ago was that?"

"Like twenty minutes ago"

"Maybe there's a traffic going on or something"

"Maybe but I don't wanna seem like I'm bugging her if I text her again to see where she's at"

"She invited you over didn't she?"

"Yea,but I think she forgotten about it plus I don't want her to think I'm rushing"

"Probably or something came up"

"That could be another reason.To be honest I was really looking forward to spend some time with her"

"Them"

"Them?" Jacob asked confused 

"Sophia and her crazy best friend Jennifer.She's always around when you're with Sophia"

"They're best friends that lives with each other,what do you expect?"

"Yea,true but I'm pretty sure that you and Sophia are going to get close to the point that y'all would want some privacy"

"Yea,you're right about that.But I don't mind hanging out with the both of them"

"Are you sure about that?"

Jacob nods. "Plus,Jennifer is pretty enough to get her a man to spend his time with her"

"But she's crazy"

"Some men like their girlfriends crazy"

"That's a fact and a crazy fact"

Jacob chuckles. "Tell me about it,I want somebody who's like --"

"Sophia?" 

"Yea,or my ex"

"What was your ex like?"

Jacob smiles a little. "She was a great girlfriend.She actually treated me better than the other ones"

"Is she better than Sophia?"

Jacob shakes his head. "Nah,Sophia in an angel,she's funny,caring,and haves a big heart.And she makes me feel like I'm very special to her.Way more than my ex did"

"So,you prefer a girl like Sophia more than a girl like your ex?"

"Oh,yea" Jacob said as he chuckles. "That would be awesome"