15.

The week was almost over, it was Friday afternoon and Mia's last day to get the work completed.

Sebastian had held off on visiting the room for the entire week. He wanted to see it on the last day, knowing that it would still be a complete mess. He didn't expect any miracles there.

Although, what did surprise him, was Mia's ability to still assist him throughout the week. Whether it was keeping his calendar in check, or organising meetings, she seemed to be on top of it all.

Somehow the task that he set her, hadn't hindered in her role as an assistant and that wasn't something he'd expected all.

He was waiting for an opportunity to chastise her, but she, annoyingly, hadn't given him one.

Sebastian glanced at his watch and knew that the allocated time he had given Mia was up. She hadn't come to his office and wasn't in hers, so he could only assume that she was in that storage room, probably trying to hastily sort through things at the last minute.

He then left his desk and began to make his way to the storage room.

As he walked up to the room, he saw Mia closing the door, her back towards him.

He was standing directly behind her, yet she had not noticed. Only when she finally turned, was she startled to see Sebastian in front of her.

Sebastian's eyes narrowed in scrutiny, as he took in Mia's form.

Over the course of the week, Mia's appearance had worsened.

She had bags under her eyes, which could now even be called luggage. The frame of her glasses managed to reduce the look of the dark circles, but it wasn't completely hidden from view. Her hair was dishevelled and so she had kept it in a messy bun the entire week, but still a bit of hair were sticking out everywhere in the bun.

The outfit she had worn, a simple shirt and a skirt, looked creased and not appropriate-looking for the place she worked in, but the lack of sleep she was getting from all the work, was causing her to become so tired that she don't even have the energy to iron her clothes.

Mia glanced up to look at Sebastian, whose eyes were already trained on her, and sighed.

"I'm done," she said.

"Quitting already?" He asked her, and looked down to his watch. "Only a week in and..." he's about to continue, only for Mia to interrupt him.

Sebastian stood there in complete shock for a moment, processing her words.

"Already? How?"

The task was meant to be impossible for one person to complete on their own, even for two people finishing the task in a week should be impossible.

"You told me I had a week," Mia said.

Sebastian walked passed her and opened the door to room.

He saw the stacks of paper that were once a mess, were now neatly arranged in boxes, each with a label on, categorising them. The floor was clear of all the loose papers, the room in general looked a lot more cleaner.

"But I didn't expect..." he began to say in astonishment, his voice trailing off. 'What the hell was this girl made of?'