Chapter One- Morning

I started to open my eyes to see the sun shinning on my porcelain face. Squinting at how bright it was I roll over to see pink hair and an unusual blue cat. Sighing I got out of my warm pink comforter I crawl to the end of my bed to let the sleepy heads sleep. I made it out and decide to take a bath. I grabbed my pink towel and walked into my bathroom to take a bath, in a bath which always seems to have hot water in it 24/7. I get into my bath and relax. For what felt like 5 minutes, I got out and started my daily routine. I picked up my pink hair brush and began to brush my long blond hair. I grabbed my blue ribbon from the counter and put my hair up in a side pony tail. Smiling at myself I brushed my teeth then applied make up. Mostly, mascara and watermelon lip gloss. I picked up my outfit that contained a small white skirt and a button up skin tight navy blue shirt. Then I slipped on my knee high combat boots. I hung up my towel then walked out of the bathroom. I walked over to the bed to see then still sleeping, so I decided to make breakfast for them. I started making eggs, then I made bacon and toast. Once I set the plates on the table their heads shot up and dashed towards the table and dug in. I smiled and started on the dishes.  
"Heya Luce! I'm going to go wash up before we head to the guild." the pinkie walked towards the bathroom.
"Okay! I'll be here." I sighed still washing dishes. I walk over to the table to get their dishes, then I smile at what I see, there was a plate with the rest of the food on it, which was some eggs, 4 bacon pieces and 2 pieces of toast. On the side of the plate sat a folded napkin that read 'open'. I opened the napkin to see a small note.
"Dear Luce, we noticed that you normally don't eat breakfast. So me and Happy decided to leave you some food!" ~Natsu and Happy.  
I smiled at the note, then sat down and began to eat. I look in the corner of my eye to see a pink dork and an unusual blue cat, smiling at me from the bathroom. I finished the meal then picked up the plates and washed them too. I walked outside to the water canal waiting on Natsu and Happy. I took off my boots and stuck my feet in the water. I waited for Natsu to come outside, for what felt like hours. I turn around to see Natsu in my face.
"Kyaaaaa!" I fell back
"Hahaha!" they boys bursted out laughing at my scream
"Whatever." I pout
"Come on, Luce, lets get going." He stuck out a hand for me to reach, I took his hand and Natsu helped me up.
"Ooooo~ he likes you~" Happy giggled flying far above us
"I DO NOT!" his face grew red 
"Lets go!" I grab my combat boots and ran towards the guild
Natsu ran ahead of me to beat me to the guild, when I reached the guild I smiled and walked in. 
"Lucy!" a short blue haired woman came running to me
"Yeah Levy?" I smile at her
"Gajeel asked me on a date!" she squealed, Gajeel was a rough looking man, with piercings everywhere. He had black shaggy hair and was known as the "Iron Dragon Slayer". Ever since their first meeting Levy hated him, but he grew on her then she eventually had feelings for him.
"Really!? Thats amazing!" I jumped
"I know right? I got to go though, I have to get ready in advanced!" the short woman ran out. I laughed to myself. I walked towards the bar, where a woman by the name of Mira worked as the Barmaid. 
"Morning Lucy!" she greeted
"Morning Mira!" I sat at the bar
"Oh, Lisanna wanted to talk to you." Mira started to look around
"Okay? I'll go find her." I get up and looked for Lisanna, she was Mira's little sister, they both had white hair and blue eyes, with a perfect body. Anyway, I wonder what she wanted....

~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the first part of 'Secret Powers'. I'll probably be updating tomorrow night! So see ya later!