42

Your POV

Enzo had Moonbin at gun point, the blood kept oozing out of my shoulder and it hurts everytime I try to move it around. Areum sat on the ground a few feet from me as she was crying, I don't know how skilled Moonbin is exactly but bringing a knife to a gun fight is a huge no.

"It was an easy job Moonbin, get the girl, tie her up and then kill her. Something that you always do." Enzo sighed. So Moonbin had been doing this for a long time?

"Y/N is different, she's too important to me and I won't let you hurt her. Not even me." Moonbin said in a cold voice, his words made me teared up. He's still that little sweet Moonbin I know. I groaned when I accidentally shifted my injured shoulder earning a look from Moonbin who got into a ready stance.

"You're going to regret this kid."

"No, you're going to regret this."

I watched as Moonbin dodged the bullets that Enzo was firing and easily kicked the gun from his grip. Enzo was startled but gain his composure by blocking Moonbin's punch and kick with his arm. "Areum go and hide there." I said to Areum who crawled towards an alley and hid behind the walls, I tried to move as well and just dragged myself to Areum.

Just then loud screeching sounds was heard as a familiar car skidded by the sidewalks. Relief washed over me as I saw who it was, "Enzo I'm going to kill you!" Namjoon's voice roared as he ran towards Enzo with Taehyung and a silver haired guy behind them. Enzo was now fighting off four guys but he doesn't seem to be struggling. Namjoon moved swiftly and using his long limbs to kick Enzo, but damn the guy blocked all of the hits. Even Taehyung who was swinging his blade to him couldn't get a single scratch from it.

Enzo is a scary man. He seems to know every next move the guys are doing, I gasped when he kicked the blade away from Taehyung's grip pulling his left arm and used Tae's body to block their attacks resulting Tae to get hit instead. Namjoon tried to swipe Enzo off his feet but it was unsuccessful as he jumped and the silver haired guy fell instead.

"What the fuck Joon?!" the guy cursed out as Enzo easily kicked him as his body flew and hitting the stacks of wooden crates. Enzo grabbed Namjoon by the arm and threw him down while punching Tae in the face. Moonbin ran ahead as he threw punches and kicks towards the man.

"You can't beat me!"

Enzo cackled, with one roundhouse kick on Moonbin's face the boy fell down with a harsh thud. Enzo picked up the gun that had skidded near his foot and aimed it towards Namjoon. "No daddy!" Areum cried out, Namjoon sat up with wide eyes and I watched helplessly as Enzo pulled the trigger. A loud bang echoed throughout the street with my scream along with Areum's, a loud thud followed behind and everything went quiet.

Enzo's body fell on the ground with a gun wound and blood seeping out from his chest. I looked up and saw it was my brother with a gun pointed in front of him, he lowered his gun down before running towards me.

"Y/N you okay?" Jiyong asked me and I broke into tears hugging him close, "Shh, it's okay. You're safe now." He patted my head.

"Daddy!"

"Areum!"

We broke the hug as I watched Namjoon picked up Areum and hugged her close, the two made me smile but it fel when I noticed Enzo had a gun in his hand and pointing it to the unsuspecting Namjoon.

"LOOK OUT-"

The loud gunshot made me flinch and my eyes were wide when Moonbin fell on the ground coughing out blood. Hanbin came and knocked Enzo out and took the gun away.

"M-moonbin!" I crawled towards his body, blood seeped out from his stomach as he tried to breathe. "Why did you do that you stupid ass?!" I cried out holding his face with my uninjured hand, but the boy just smiled and said, "A-Areum's dad..." he breathed out painfully, Namjoon kneeled down next to Moonbin while he put Areum down who was crying.

"Ssaem." Areum sobbed holding Moonbin's hand with hers, tears were falling down from my eyes. Moonbin smiled weakly at her, "S-ssaem is s-sorry." He said. I choked out a sob as Namjoon pulled me close at the same time avoided my wounds. Areum shook her head, "I-its okay ssaem, e-everyone makes mistakes. I-I forgive you!" The girl said as Moonbin just chuckled before coughing out more blood.

"Ah, you're too precious for this world Areum... N-noona." Moonbin stared at me, "I'm sorry that I lied t-to you... I didn't no-man it, I hope y-you can forgive m-me." he apologized, "I forgive you Moonbin-ah, it's okay... hold on okay?" I forced out a smile.

Jiyong's men immediately helped us head back to his mansion to get us treated, Jungkook arrived a few minutes later carrying me towards the car and the last thing I remember is Namjoon placing a soft kiss on my forehead whispering a, 'I'm glad you're safe.' before I passed out from the lack of blood and exhaustion.

***it's coming to an end?

***
it's coming to an end?