9.broken glass

Suga pov

I was folding eli clothes when Eli walked to me.he sat on my lap.

"How you feeling?"he nodded.why do I feel disappointed?i should be used to him not speaking.

"That's good."i patted his head.he looked at the folded clothes on the floor.

"I was folding your clothes to put in the dresser."he nodded.he got off my lap and went to the bathroom.I put the clothes up.i went to the kitchen.i grabbed a cup from the cupboard.

"Suga."said a small voice in a whisper.i got scared from the sudden noise.i dropped the cup.it broke in half.i looked eli who looked sad.

"At least it didn't shatter."i grabbed the broken glass and threw it away in the trash.eli was still standing in his spot with a apologetic face.

"Eli why you look so sad.it not your fault."he look at me with a unconvinced face.i kneeled to his height

"How your turn that frown upside down."i smiled at him.he fake smiled back.

"No.i want to see your real smile."i started tickling him.he started laughing.

"Now that the smile I wanted ."Then eli stomach growled.

"Right.breakfast."i stood up.i walked to the kitchen.i made him a bowl of cereal.

"Milk?"he shook his head.

"You want a glass of milk?"he shook his head.i chuckled.weird kid.he climbed onto the stool.

~later

I was packing up my clothes in my suitcase when Eli walked in.he saw me book.he pointed to the page.

"You want me to read the book to you?"he shook his head and pointed to one word.

"Accept."he nodded.he sat on the floor and continued reading.i finished packing when my phone rang.i answered it.

Suga:hello?
Jimin:we need your help
S:we?who is we?
J:me and jhope.
S:my help with what?
J:jhope need help on choosing what to pack but apparently my opinion doesn't matter.
S:i am on way.

I hanged up.i looked at eli who reading.i kneeled to him.

"The frog jump from Rock to rock with happiness."i read aloud from the book.eli closed the boo and shook his head.

"Get dress.we going out."he nodded.he left the room.i put on a hoodie and kept my sweatpants on.i was tying my shoes when I heard a thud.i went to eli room.he was glaring at the shoe.

"You not suppose to throw things."i grabbed the shoe from the floor.i walked to him.i put the shoe on his foot.i tied the laces.

"Asking for help is not a bad thing."i tied the another shoe laces.i noticed he still had on short sleeve shirt.

"Eli,you not wearing that outside.its fall.you need sleeves."he pouted.i changed his shirt.i put a hoodie and beanie on him.we left the apartment.i drove to jhope apartment.i knocked on the door.

"Hyung!its not that hard.just pick one."said jimin from the other side of the door.he opened the door.

"Hey Hyung.hey eli."said jimin.we walked in.we followed jimin to jhope walk in closet.

"Hyung you here!i need your opinion!"said jhope.he stood up from the floor.

"With?"i notice eli was hugged my leg.i pick him up.

"Do think I should just pack my whole closet?"he asked.

"You could have text me that question."

"I told you to do that!"said jimin.jhope ignored jimin comment.

"So yes or no?"he asked.

"No."

"I told you!"said jimin

"But what if hot one day and cold the next day?then i need my summer clothes and winter clothes."said jhope.

"It's fall.its going to get colder not warmer."

"You right."said jhope.

"He is telling you the exact same thing I told you already."said jimin.

"I needed a second opinion."said jhope.jimin rolled his eyes.

"I could have just call me to hear my opinion."

"Was you busy?"asked jimin.

"No but I didn't feel like leaving the house either."

"Well help pack up these clothes."said jhope while grabbing some clothes off the rack.

~later

The movies ended.i turned the tv off and stood up.

"Time for bed."he nodded.he went to my room.i sighed.i went to my room.he was getting comfortable under the blankets.

"Bud,you can't sleep with me.you have sleep in your bed."he pouted.he needs to learn to alone sometimes.

"You slept in my bed yesterday."

"Please."he whispered.i sighed.

"No."he frowned.he fold his arms.

"Bud,You have to sleep in your bed."he shook his head.i sighed.i picked him up.i took him to his room.i tried to lay on the bed but he wouldn't let go of me.

"Bud,you have to let go."he shook his head.i tried to lay him down again.he tightened his hold on me.

"Do you want to go in time out?"he shook his head.

"Then listen to me when I said let go of me."he let go of me.i laid him down on the bed.i tucked him in.

"Good night.i love you."i rubbed his hair.i was walking to the door when I heard his footsteps behind me.i turn around he was standing behind me.

"Go lay back down."he shook his head.

"You need to go to sleep."

"Suga."he whispered.

"No.not with me."he pouted.i sighed.i pick him up and place him back in bed.i walked back to the door.i turned the light off.he ran to my legs.

"You don't want to sleep with shooky?"he shook his head.

"Suga."he whispered.

"Shooky.you sleeping in your bed with shooky tonight."he shook his head.

"Suga."he whispered.

"No."he frowned.he started whining.i sighed.

"Fine.fine.you can sleep in my bed tonight."he stop whining and smiled.he grabbed my hand.he pulled me to my room.he hop back in my bed.he got under the blankets.i chuckled.i climbed under the blankets.he snuggled next me.