Prologue

(This is the same chapter that was the bonus chapter. I just tweaked it to make it a prologue.)

2 years ago.....

"Henry come play!" Jonas yells from across the room.

All the 'popular' boys decided to play 7 minutes in heaven. But who was I to complain? I was a 15 year old girl at a upperclassman party. I didn't care what they did. My best friends Benji, Nova, and Joanna all were here with me. So I wasn't totally alone. Although Nova had disappeared a few hours ago and so had Joanna, which just left Benji and I. But again who was I go complain?

"Nah man, I'm going to pass tonight" Henry shouts back.

"Suit yourself" Jonas responds before getting pulled into the closet by a brunette cheerleader.

My older brother Spencer appears next to us.

"Hey, do you know where Jonas went? I can't seem to find him. Mom and Dad said we have to be home by 10 not a minute later."

I scoff as Henry replies,

"Spence, our boy just got pulled into his heaven"

Spencer rolls his eyes.

"Where Joanna?" He asks

"How the hell should I know, I'm not supposed to keep track of her"

"She's your sister"

"And?"

"You are such a loser Henry" I say crossing my arms.

"Please" he responds with an eye roll.

I raise an eyebrow at him.

He opens his mouth to speak again when the closet door swings open and a flustered cheerleader, and a very cheeky Jonas step out.

Spencer stomps over to Jonas and starts talking to him leaving me with Henry and Benji, who was being unusually quiet.

"So Benny boy. When are you going to get with Joanna? She's like practically in love with you"

Benji's eyes widen and his cheeks get red.

"I um." He stutters

Henry starts laughing and swaying slightly, the effects of one to many shots.

"Grow up would you" I snap at Henry.

"Oh come on lulu, chill out." Jonas says coming up behind me with Spencer trailing behind him.

I turn around and come face to face with a slightly drunk Jonas.

"What?" He asks as I glare at him.

"Where the hell have you been? You disappeared all night and then show up 30 minutes ago making out in the closet."

"Aw did you miss me lulu?" Jonas asks, slinging an arm over my shoulder.

"No, I just don't think it's right that you do that to girls" I mumble.

Jonas shrugs as he pulls out his car keys.

"Don't worry lulu, I won't get attached. Besides there's only one girl for me" he says with a wink.

What the hell was that? I was so confused.

Jonas tosses Henry the keys.

"Come on, let's get these crazy kids home." He tells him.

"You're letting Henry drive? He's been drinking!" I shout.

"I'm fine Lacey, it's only a buzz. Spencer doesn't have his license yet and you and Benny are to young." Henry says in a duh tone.

"We'll be fine Lace, it's just a few blocks" Spencer tells me, worry lacing his voice.