◇2◇

《Chapter 2》

Chapter 2

Y/N GROANED AS she rubbed her eyes groggily. The sunlight shined through her dark room while Y/N sat on her bed, mind still foggy from just being woke up. She remembered that she had planned to go to Kovoro Mall today and started to get ready.

After brushing her teeth and taking some random outfit from her closet, she went downstairs into her apartment kitchen for a quick breakfast. Toasting two frozen blueberry waffles, she wrapped them in a napkin and walked out her apartment. Making sure the front door was locked, she then hopped onto her bicycle and pedaled away.

Kovoro Mall is about a 15 minute bike ride from here, so I should be there in about 25 minutes since there's traffic.

Finally, after the ride, she had arrived at the mall. Time to spend all my money and regret it all later.

Y/N spent a few hours just hanging around the mall by herself (#lonerlife) and buying a few items. Her last stop was a shop named "Andy's Fashion Boutique." It was then she noticed a familiar head of purple and green hair along with neatly gelled brown hair. Isn't that Seraphina and her friend?

Gathering all the confidence she could, she walked up to the pair. Extending her hand, she greeted them, "Hello, I'm Y/N, the new transfer student at Wellston. I've seen you guys around the school and just wanted to say hi."

Seraphina and John looked at eachother, both not knowing what to do. They were both somewhat startled at her different colored eyes. John accepted the handshake with his own greeting, "..Hey. I'm John and this is Seraphina. It's nice to meet you."

Praying she didn't sound clingy or creepy, Y/N asked, "Do you guys mind if I hang out with you? It's perfectly fine to say no, I won't take offen-"

"Ah, no! It's not like that. Feel free to tag along if you want to," John smiled nervously. Y/N sighed in relief and smiled thankfully. Seraphina only nodded and continued playing on her phone. While Y/N and Seraphina were looking at some clothes, John came back holding up a pink shirt excitedly.

"Look guys! I found this cool shirt that says La Me! I wonder if it's French or something.."

"That says 'lame." The two girls deadpanned in unison.

2 minutes later...

He still wanted to try it on...

Y/N and Seraphina sat by the fitting room while waiting for John to try on the shirt. They sat side-by-side awkwardly in silence.