Chapter 47

Heya, sorry I missed last week, I had a bunch of exams, and more next month (sad times).

This chapter is... heavy. The song fits so damn well, enjoy!

~ Wolfie

_____________________________

We carry on through the storm, tired soldiers in this war.
Remember what we're fighting for.
Meet me on the battlefield, even on the darkest night
I will be your sword & shield, your camouflage and you will be mine

- Battlefield by Svrcina

Recap:

He didn't exactly know why he was laughing, there wasn't anything particularly funny about the situation. But as he stood next to all of these different people who believed in him, who trusted him, he knew that he was stronger with all of his precious people near him.

Sasuke heard his laugh and also chuckled. Naruto threw a twinkling glance at his forever teammate and they both smirked. Sasuke lowered his head and caught his breath - he then stood up and gave a cheeky wink.

Straightening his back, Naruto took a couple of steps forward and raised his hand. He shot a look to the left and to the right. Team Alpha were next to him, Ghost was to the left, and the Jinchuuriki were right behind him.

'Ah,' Naruto thought, 'Obito really messed with the wrong bunch of people.'

They were nowhere near done yet.

End Recap:

The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 47 - We May Be The First To Fall

It was as if Naruto had tunnel vision for only one enemy - Obito.

He knew that Hidan was probably having the time of his life and taking care of Kakuzu, and perhaps it was Gaara and the other Suna shinobi who were dodging and destroying the masses of puppets that Sasori controlled, so all he really needed to do was destroy Obito.

That was easier said than done.

The Zetsu clones were steadily being killed and dropping to the ground, Naruto motioned for the medic-nins to close in on the ranks and take the injured members of the Shinobi Allied Forces back to the village, there wasn't a point in putting hurt ninja in harms way.

Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan was certainly coming in handy; Zetsu's were freezing in their tracks and then pathetically collapsing and either lying there or disintegrating. Naruto didn't know how they worked, or functioned, but he knew that when they were dead, they were dead.