Chapter 17: Going back home

(A/n: Hi! I'm so happy I finally got to write the romance aspect of this ff hehe >.< It's so cute! Though of course I still need to keep the Mystery and creepy part! >;3 (J)-hope you enjoy this chapter! I also started working on a new ff and posted the intro yesterday! It would be greatly appreciated if you guys checked it out, lyyyy!)

Jennie's POV

*The night before*

I was back at my dorm, I took off the piece of fabric covering my arm and the bite mark was finally gone.

Yoongi called and explained to me that he and Y/n were going to Busan because of Jimin's dad's funeral. I felt bad for Jimin, I hope he's doing well.

I put on my Pajamas and went to sleep.

Next morning...

I woke up feeling pain on my leg, I removed my blanket and found the sheets covered in blood.

"Oh god..."

I took a deep look at the wound and as I guessed, it was another Vampire bite. But I was sure I locked the door and closed the windows...

I quickly picked up my phone and called Y/n, she didn't answer though. Ugh, she must be on the plane.

So I called Namjoon and thank god he replied. He told me he was coming to my dorm right now to help.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door, I went to the door limping and opened it for him.

"Good morning, Jennie." He said smiling, revealing his dimples.

"Good morning."

"Do you have a first aid kit?"

"I think Y/n has one."

He found the kit and then he started treating my wound.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

You finally arrived in Seoul, It only took one hour by plane, unlike the car ride.

"Oh my god!" Yoongi suddenly started panicking.

"What?" Jimin asked worriedly.

"MY CAR!"

"Don't worry..." Jungkook said, "It's in the Parking lot."

"What how??" Yoongi was surprised.

"Money." Jungkook said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Show off." You said then started laughing.

Yoongi drove you all to school, except for Jungkook; since he wanted to go back to his apartment.

When you were at school, you went to your dorm right away, I need to shower!  You were still in Jimin's sweater. Hehe, I'm not giving this back.

When you entered, you saw something unexpected. Namjoon sitting with Jennie, her legs wrapped up, she was injured.

You closed the door quickly. "Jennie?? Are you ok? What happened?"

"Oh Y/n...you're back! Uhhh...Another Vampire bite..."

"Oh my god!"

"How's Jimin?" She asked Calmly.

"Uh, he's okay...but are you ok?"

"It hurts more than the arm bite, oh the arm bite disappeared by the way."