SNEAK PEAK

A/N: Heeeeyyyy Night Owls, it's been awhile since I've been on this story. Now I know Your Pocket Monster and The Son of Aphrodite are nowhere near to completion, but I thought it would be nice to give you a little teaser on what to expect from the sequel My Angel. I will include the cover of the book, the small little summary I'm going to have up until the book is finished (just like for this one, the original summary will be replaced by quotes from the story), and an excerpt from the first chapter!

Enjoy~

My Angel

(Thought this picture would be very fitting)

Summary:

After finally discovering who your father—and newly found sister—are you and Hoseok go through the struggles of your father demanding to catch up on time lost, you finding out all of the things that caused your memory loss... and finally know the meaning when Daiane said that your father would do whatever it takes....

Even if it means taking you away from all that you love

Chapter 1 Excerpt:

You sat on your couch in the living room, fully clothed in your pajamas. You were biting at your nails as you hear Hoseok throwing your sheets into the washer, you hadn't spoke since you ended the call with Daiane.

Your father...

You had finally figured out who he was, after all the time...

Your mother never mentioned him, you never saw pictures of him, you didn't ask any questions about him. Because you didn't think he was important, you didn't think he would have an impact on your life, you didn't have him in your life at all. But now that he's here... You weren't sure how to feel.

Hoseok sits next to you on the couch and wraps his arms around you, resting his head on your shoulder, "You're thinking too much, puppy."

"I know," You say quietly as you skim your fingers against Hoseok's hands, "It's just... my father, I never thought... I never thought I'd ever meet him."

Hoseok presses a kiss to your neck and you slowly lean against his comforting touch, your mind was swimming and it was honestly giving you a headache.

"You should get some sleep," Hoseok encourages, "I know you're going to want to have questions answered, you're going to need a clear mind to make sure you ask everything you need to know."

"You're right, but there's something I feel like is really wrong." You wrap your arms around your waist and squeeze yourself, "Daiane's voice.. she sounded so scared, terrified of Tate—my dad—our dad. She said he was really angry..."

"Well, I would be angry too if I was kept away from my daughter," Hoseok says as he rubs his thumb against his arm, "Maybe he's just trying to let out some frustration? And it startled her to see him like this?"

"I just have a bad feeling, Hobi. A really bad one..." You close your eyes and lean your head back, "But I need to know....

If he even still wants to be my father..."

Isn't this exciting?

I can't wait to continue this journey with you all, and again I thank you for your patience, it really means a lot to me!

Hasta luego,
Ciao,
See you later!

~Night Writer