61-Can You Feel the Love Tonight?

One Year Later

I tried to calm my nerves as I smoothed out my white dress, looking at myself in the mirror. Natasha straightened out my veil as Pepper tried to calm me down. She was pregnant, a small bump hidden under her navy dress. We had already gone through her big day, so now it was time for mine. Pepper stands up from her spot from the couch, her hand resting on her little bump. I fiddle with the the long lace sleeves. Is it this dress too much? It's what I wanted, a very Grace Kelly of Monaco dress. Oh my God it's too much isn't. Oh my God I can't do this-Is it hot in here? Oh my God it is. I'm going to sweat and-and-

"Breathe, Pey. You're going to be fine. You look amazing." The redhead tells me as Natasha  nods. I felt sick-is it normal to feel this sick on your wedding day? The door opened and I turned to see my brother, dressed in a navy blue suit, holding my one year old son who is also dressed in a blue suit. Benjamin smiles at me, his arms reaching out for me. His blonde hair is already a mess, which only makes me more freaked out. I quickly move to smooth it, eyes wide. Tony looks emotional as he looks at me. Breathe, you fucking idiot.

"Doesn't your mommy look beautiful?" Tony says, bouncing Ben up and down. I smile, feeling my uneasiness slip away slightly. Tony turns to look at Natasha, "Hey, take the boy and get in position. You too Pep."

"Alright. Come on, Benny." Natasha says, kissing my cheek. I nod a thank you, moving to hug both her and Pepper before they take Benjamin, giving my son a kiss goodbye. As soon as the door shuts, I look at my brother, trying to calm myself, my hands fanning my face. Oh my God, are my shoes even the correct shade of white? Oh no. I can't do this.

"Anthony, I can't do this." I say, wringing my hands. Tony sighs, walking over to me and he puts his hands on my lace covered shoulders, stopping my movements.

"First off, breathe. You're fine. You've already married him. You know he loves you. You're going to be fine okay? I'm here. I'm here for you." He tells me, lifting up my chin. I nod and I throw my arms around him. Tony holds me close, rubbing my bare back. He kisses my cheek, his scruffy face scratching at my skin. I couldn't think of anyone else but my brother to walk me down the aisle, taking the place of Howard. I am just so damn happy that he wanted to do it, even with his feelings towards Steve.

"Thank you, so much." I tell him softly, pulling away to smile at him. Tony smiles back and his eyes falls to the necklace I'm wearing. There's tears in his eyes. Oh, don't make me cry Tones.

"Those Mom's pearls? What are you trying to make me cry?" He asks and I sigh, giving him a watery smile. My hand moves to touch the pearls carefully.

"Got to have something old, Tony. And I wanted to include them in some type of way." I tell him and my brother smiles. Tony kisses my forehead before pulling my veil over my face and handing me the red rose bouquet. He quickly wipes a tear away.

"You look beautiful, Peyton." He tells me and I nod, trying not to try as he offers his arm to me, "Are you ready? You can still run. I won't tell anyone."

"Let's do this." I breathe, smiling, and using my powers to open the double doors. We walk out into the church entrance way just as the band plays the wedding march. My brother leads me down the aisle and oh, I am so so so so so nervous as everyone stands to look at me as Tony and I walk down the long aisle. My butterflies fly away when my husband looks up at me, his blue eyes full of emotion. Wow. Pictures snapped as I walked, my eyes only on him. I think someone is making sure my long train in staying in its place. I don't know, I don't really care. I am just entirely focused on Steven Grant Rogers. Eventually, Tony and I reach Steve and the priest. Behind Steve, stands Rhodey, who is taking the place of best man that Bucky or Sam would have filled. Standing on my side is Natasha and she too looks emotional. Actually both the best man and maid of honor look like they are going to cry.