Something Special

The panel the next day was a blast; me, Finn and Sadie joked around and we were so relaxed

The panel the next day was a blast; me, Finn and Sadie joked around and we were so relaxed. It was so much fun.

Finn got to tell the 'cow' story where Sadie talked about the cows on the highway. We all laughed and Sadie got some spotlight and we were having all a good time.

«So, y/n. How did you get this role? Walk us through it.» the interviewer asked and it was a standard type question.

«ah well. It was all actually based on luck, yes. I've always been into acting and I really wanted to try it out so I talked to my mom about it and she knew someone. They called us at a random time and said that there is a small role in a Netflix series, and he didn't have to say more. I wanted it. The role was quite small but I still applied to it cause I wanted to act so bad. Everyone else had already gotten their parts in the show, it was like just a few weeks left before they started to shoot so yeah. I auditioned and they called us couple of days later and said that they liked how I portrayed the character. They wanted to make me more of a main character, and they asked if that was okay. And I was like uhmmmMM YES. And after season 1, people wanted me more so they got me a bigger role in season 2 and here I am!»

«So you were the last one to get cast?»

«Yeah!» I nodded.

***

It was the last day before we had to leave cause the panel was over. Somehow, we were getting more confident with being more 'touchy' with eachother in public; not on stage but behind it at least. I would be sitting and he would come from behind and wrap his arms around me and lean his head on my shoulder. Moments like these made me feel so warm inside.

He was wearing a white hoodie and I loved it when he wore hoodies; its my favorite look on him.

Since it was the last day, we wanted to spend as much time together as possible. So we tried to be alone a lot. There were some rooms or halls where no one walked, so we took the opportunity.

We looked around, to the left and to the right. No one was near, and we looked back at each other and I just smiled. He smiled at me and then looked down at my lips. I've seen Finn a thousand times before, but today he seemed so utterly different. His face was highly contrasted due to the lighting which made his cheekbones and jaw stand out sharply. His lips were fuller, the smile he had turned into an attractive smirk. The energy was the same as when we were in the bathroom on the last day of season 3. It's been awhile since I last kissed him, having the feeling of him. Actually feeling him.

I pulled him to me and I leaned on the wall; my hands were in his curly, almost brown hair now cause the dye had washed out. His lips were soft like always, and his hands were put gently on my neck. I could feel his thumb stroking my cheek as our lips met. It was like a puzzle that perfectly fit. His hands pushed me closer to him and the lust became stronger. I couldn't think about anything else other than how much I wanted him. His cologne made me want to come closer to him even if it wasn't possible, his hands placed inappropriately on my body made me breathe deeply. His tongue was in my mouth, so instantaneous and urgent. I could feel the nerves around my groins pulsating. My eyes were clenched, deep and helpless due to the trance he put me in.

I didn't want this to stop. God how much I've missed this and him.

Eventually we pulled away and I slowly opened my eyes again and I could see him. I was still under his trance, captivated by his charm and body. My hands traveled down from his hair to his neck, while his were still on mine. His neck was pulsating and it sent tingles down my spine. My mouth formed a coquettish smile. I was in awe of the one who stood in front of me; having full control over me because of what his mouth and body could do. That attractive smirk showed up on his face again. Our foreheads met and I smiled. He was warm and I could hear his soft yet captivating breathing. What we had was ours, and just ours. He was mine and I was his. My neck registered his thumb still stroking me which sent tingles throughout my whole body. We shared something special. Just the two of us.

***
A/N:
Hihi

Little short chapter but it's completely fine. I hope y'all horny ass bitches are a little happy with this little taste....

Legit, I have never seen more horny people on any other book-

I finished writing the next chapters and all I can say is... hehehe.

But honestly, I now have 2k notifs on this app... like whAT- jsjs

Have a good day/night xxx ❤️ I love you all!

I love you all!