Chapter 2

BELLA'S POV

I can feel his eyes on me as I hear his coach talking to him.

He was so good looking. Dark brown hair, tan skin, hazel eyes. I don't know why he kept talking to me.

I thought that after the library incident he would just completely ignore but he keeps taking to me.

The way we met was the most cliche thing in the world, besides the kissing in the rain jibber jabber.

I put my earbuds in to listen to music and not hear the coach whistling.

I take a glance in Matt's direction. Surely enough he was already staring at me. I turn away quickly.

He was wearing a tank top that exposed most of his sides, you could see his six pack. Before he introduced himself I already knew who he was.

Best friend of Devin McLauren, quarterback of the football team and also the only British person in the school.

I absolutely love British people, their accents are so flippin amazing, same with Australian accents.

Devin was pretty good looking and he used to always talk me when we were in the same class.

Devin has red hair and green eyes and is one of those people who you're attention always goes to in the hallway. He was, like I already said, pretty good looking. I usually found tan guys more attractive then pale ones but I know I must sound really weird.

I don't like sports, quarterback and running back are the only position I know in football.

I have played practically every single sport but I decided that it just wasn't for me. Fitness was a definite no no! Push ups, planks, anything like that was horrible! I felt like throwing up just thinking about it!

Just then I see them all doing push ups. How ironic!

I put my hair in a ponytail as I was getting really hot staring at hot guys flexing there arm muscles.

I quickly shuffle my book in my bag and start walking home with my earbuds still in.

Walking with music in your ears is so calming. Even when you feel like everyone is staring at you, you can just feel a beat from a song and no one else around you exists.

Right now I was listening to sweater weather by the neighbourhood, one of my favourite bands.

I tend to usually listen to depressing music.

As I am walking home it starts raining. It went from boiling hot and sunny to freezing cold and raining in three seconds. I guess I was too attached to my book to notice the clouds forming in the sky. The reason I was cold was because of the rain. But it was like a torrential downpour.

My hair is soaked and I still have 30 minutes until I get home. My teeth were chatting up and down. I folded my arms into each other. My school work would definitely get ruined. I don't take the bus to school because I am too nervous to.

That's the simple explanation and the only one I feel like explaining right now.

I can't really function at the moment. I am speed walking up the street and it's been around 10 minutes.

Then I see my brothers Jeep passing by and parking right beside me.

Thank you god!

"Why don't you ask for me to pick you up?" He asks as I get into his warm army green Jeep.

"I didn't think you would be home. University doesn't usually end this early,"

"Yeah, I took a day off." My brother still lived at home.