Chapter One: The Bunny and The Wolf

The green bunny's name is Izuku. The blonde wolf's name is Bakugo.

𝘼\𝙉 𝙊𝙣 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩 20: 𝙎𝙤 𝙞𝙢 𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠, 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙛𝙛 𝙨𝙤...𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧 𝙣𝙖𝙯𝙞'𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙙!

"𝐇𝐮𝐟𝐟...𝐡𝐮𝐟𝐟...𝐡𝐮𝐟𝐟...",
Breathed the little bunny as it hopped on and on in the never-ending woods. It unfortunately got lost in the woods because without following his mothers orders. Stay close Izuku! She warned him because during the time of season, wolves are active and ready to kill animals for food. Now that Izuku had no supervision, he's in peril.

"Mama!" He called out, wiggling his nose to smell senses of rabbits. It wasn't long until it started pouring and the blue sky turned gray, enormous clouds covered the sky and raindrops fell.

The bunny shook off the fear funk and kept on hopping. That is, until he is stopped by a red and white wolf who is named, Shoto, on his collar. "Hey there little bunny....Aren't you supposed to be at your cottage? Oh wait..." he thought about it. "You don't know where you are, don't you?"

"Yes! I don't know where I am..." Izuku tells Shoto, as the wolf licks his lips. "Can you guide me home?"

"But do you know where you really belong?" Shoto says as he gets close to Izuku's face.

"Where?"

"In my mouth."

Izuku's eyes grow small and Shoto takes the action of growling, and gaps his big mouth open, but Izuku flees as soon as Shoto bites. "Awoooooo!!!" He moans in pain. It alarms the other Shotos.

"What are you moaning for?" Shoto's mother says.

"Not the time!" Shoto yelled. "Get that bunny!"

Izuku was being chased by a pack of wolves and his heart was going in and out. Is he gonna make it or not? What can I say now? I need to find home!

Izuku jumps into a river to hide and the wolves stop in their tracks. "Looks like he's gone." One says and the pack leaves. Izuku erupts his head from the water and takes a deep breath. He then hops out the water.

The little green bunny was cold and weak. He had nowhere to sleep, and was in a dangerous zone of where active wolves can be at. "M-m-mama...." he cries as he curls into a small ball, shaking hopelessly.

"Hey you there." A voice said and the scared bunny looked up to a ferocious wolf with blood red eyes and blonde fur.

"Y-y-you're not gonna e-eat me...A-are you?!" The green bunny panicked.

"No." The wolf told and picked up the bunny with his mouth, then tossed him onto his back. "I'm taking you to my cove."

"I think this is your way of saying that I'm dinner."

"You're playing hard to get." The blonde wolf says to him.

"The name's Bakugo, But I guess you can call me Kacchan."

Izuku sniffs Kacchan's Furr and Kacchan moans of pleasure. "Oi...P-please don't do that...that's very suggestive..."

"Oh sorry..." the sly bunny blushed. "My name's Izuku, Just call me Deku."

"Yeah, I totally will."